Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

headers installed

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 01:30 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

and there you go!!!!!

Do you know who tuned it and what afr they lefted with? Im assuming the dotted line is 13.0 so its a bit over the 13.0afr mark?

Well, it seems to be making the power now for your mods... im sure you must be relieved!! Just go ahead and after a week or so, check you plugs to see how they are doing (not necesary, just something i would do) just so you can see if everythign is good.

What did they end up doing? calbe extensions fixed? Plugs i hope, how about those 02's, they were replaced?

awesome numbers, now go have some fun!!!
Old 08-08-2006, 09:26 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by obZidian
and there you go!!!!!

Do you know who tuned it and what afr they lefted with? Im assuming the dotted line is 13.0 so its a bit over the 13.0afr mark?

Well, it seems to be making the power now for your mods... im sure you must be relieved!! Just go ahead and after a week or so, check you plugs to see how they are doing (not necesary, just something i would do) just so you can see if everythign is good.

What did they end up doing? calbe extensions fixed? Plugs i hope, how about those 02's, they were replaced?

awesome numbers, now go have some fun!!!
they replaced both of the front o2s and the spark plugs. The tuner said the where the 2 a/f lines meet the computer wasnt really reading it until the rpms got higher....

Quick Reply: headers installed