Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

cts-v and winter driving?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006 | 01:08 AM
Staging Lane

Default cts-v and winter driving?

whats up guys ive always liked the v's since they have came out im finally at a point in my life where i may be able to afford one. my thing is though i live in michigan and even though this year we havent even had a winter who knows what the future holds. so you guys that own them now do u drive them in the winter? im sure they dont handle the best but for you guys that live in the snowy areas how do u think they do in the winter? thanks for any input that you can give.
Old 12-27-2006 | 08:15 AM
Teching In

I'm running Dunlop M3 winter tires on mine and it handles the snow just great. Without the snow tires, however, you are best just parking it.
Old 12-27-2006 | 09:53 AM
Staging Lane

ok cool sounds like a plan to me.. do u have an extra set of rims that you mount your winter tires on or do u just switch the tires when the season is right?
Old 12-27-2006 | 11:28 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by iwineng03ss
ok cool sounds like a plan to me.. do u have an extra set of rims that you mount your winter tires on or do u just switch the tires when the season is right?
Inasmuch as I only get about 12,000 miles from a set of tires, I am using the stock rims and just change them out every fall and spring.

Quick Reply: cts-v and winter driving?