Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

KARS Traction Package-Review

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007 | 08:36 AM
11 Second Club

Default KARS Traction Package-Review

Have you ever wanted to put the accelerator to the floor and pop your clutch without worrying about damage to the rear driveline? I did that today!!!! Two solid black marks all the way through first and second. The MAGIC of the KARS extreme traction package!
I want to let everyone know that this kit is worth every dime and Doug has found the solution. You will only be limited by your tire adhesion to the pavement.
Peace of mind that nothing behind the transmission is going to break.
It took me awhile to work up to the clutch dumps, past nervousness is hard to get over…LOL
I lowered my 60’ times by .15 (I’m still experimenting with tire pressure, shock adjustment and launch RPM).
I have drag shocks on the car and the handling on turns is much more solid than before. I think people with stock shocks or FG2’s would see a noticeable improvement in handling.
I will tell you that I have some gear noise, but mainly on deceleration, nothing that is really annoying. My rear is solid mounted for drag racing, hence the noise. I don’t know if you’d have it with the street mounts.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!
Old 08-10-2007 | 09:39 AM
Bad Trader Warning!

Do you have any pictures? Also What was the real cost?
Old 08-10-2007 | 03:41 PM
11 Second Club

No pictures,Doug has some on his site..$6500....BTW, No Wheel Hop...0....none...nada
Old 08-17-2007 | 08:34 AM
On The Tree

It doesn't matter anymore, I think he's retiring from the V. Sad, sad day.