Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Maggie Fire Sale!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 08:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Maggie Fire Sale!!!

$3600 cash, check, cert. check or money order plus actual shipping and it's yours. If you wish to pay via PayPal, I'll ask that you cover those fees due to the low price.

The supercharger removal is underway by Lindsay Cadillac. Take advantage of this rare deal and get your hands on the best performance mod for the V.

Post, PM or email (staxxin AT comcast.net) questions or interest.

Details can be found https://ls1tech.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-2004-2007-gen-i/747990-maggie-sale.html

Good Luck!!!
Old 08-17-2007, 03:04 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What year caddy is this for? I may be interesred... LS6 or LS2 setup? And will I need to make any fuel mods for this setup or should I be ok with the factory fuel setup?
Old 08-17-2007, 05:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TrakDay
What year caddy is this for? I may be interesred... LS6 or LS2 setup? And will I need to make any fuel mods for this setup or should I be ok with the factory fuel setup?
It's for the LS6 and the kit comes with new injectors, extruded aluminum fuel rails, factory "push-lock" connectors and fuel regulator adaptor.

Let me know...
Old 08-17-2007, 06:40 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Staxxin
It's for the LS6 and the kit comes with new injectors, extruded aluminum fuel rails, factory "push-lock" connectors and fuel regulator adaptor.

Let me know...
wont work on the ls2 caddy... Thanks for the response man...
Old 08-18-2007, 06:11 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TrakDay
wont work on the ls2 caddy... Thanks for the response man...
No problem...
Old 08-18-2007, 10:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Guys, this is a DIY install ... VERY easy. Just follow a $hit-load of steps, but individually none of them is difficult. You might need a few tools (so, who doesn't?), a few extra parts (compare Staxxin's parts with the list you can get from Magnuson and budget another hundred bucks), a few evenings plus a weekend (depending on if you have a buddy to help ... I didn't), and you'll have gobs of torque from way down low ... smoo-o-o-o-o-th, right-now torque (I do!!!). A downside? You'll need tires sooner than you had planned.

Break the tires loose in 1st gear? C'mon! What about 2nd gear? Piece of cake! 3rd gear? Yup!

Ricers? Look in your mirror for them.

German metal? Their noses won't be in the air anymore 'cause they'll be looking at your receding tail lights!

Just DO IT!!! Sure, your wife would approve ... trust me.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:06 PM
On The Tree

I've replied to all those interested or who were in line to buy. The Maggie is sold. She's going to a very nice home