Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

DYNO PROVEN (By Us) MODS...The Numbers...

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 11:15 PM
Vee
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DYNO PROVEN (By Us) MODS...The Numbers...

As a Fairly New owner of an essentially stock CTS-V I thought a thread like this might help Verify or Dismiss the claims of added HP from the various "Go-Fast-Parts" manufacturers...

What I'm hoping to get started here is a thread about ACTUAL gains as witnessed personally by YOU so that we can help each other in the Mod descision making process.

Of Course a lot of us are at different stages of "Modding" and a certain part may be more beneficial to one car than to another, so when making mention of your new mod please remember to list other current (pre-existing) mods. (Remember that relying on your "signature" for that list of mods will eventially become misleading since your signature will change as you update your list of mods, but the original coments based on your "set-up" at that time will not)

Posting comments that you "really noticed a seat-of-pants difference" are helpful, but Posting that your car "Dyno'd at 3XX hp before this one mod, and now it Dyno's at 4XX hp" are EXACTLY what I'm hoping for here.

Here Is A FICTICIOS Example...

My "V" dynoed at 367 rwhp with a K&N CAI and Magnaflow Cat-Back. After adding a Flux-Capacitor the rwhp increased to 1367. A Flux-Capacitor added 1000 rwhp for me !! Yay !!

I'm sure some of you have well documented numbers.

PS: Be sure to mention what kind of Dyno Machine too, as I hear they measure differently.