Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

MikeNice Banned from Caddyforums? re: keep it clean

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 11:55 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

love yah haters as thier your biggest fans! ya~mean!?
Old 07-09-2008, 01:48 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by rand49er
Agreed.

This place has much more indepth technical information, particularly engine/powertrain related, whereas cadillacforums.com has a much wider range of vehicle-as-a-whole-related discussions. Yeah, some of those discussions/posts are fluffy and near worthless, no doubt. But, let's face it, what hurts this place is when sometimes the discussions here seem like 13-year-olds trying hard to be 17-year-olds and can be painful to read such as being broadbrushed as a "dipshit" and a "doush nugget" by people who can't spell and assume they have more technical capability than the next guy when if fact they just don't really know how much technical knowledge that next guy has. That's precisely what keeps LS1tech.com a notch lower than where it could be.

Both forums provide a measure of overlap, while complementing each other quite well, IMHO. I enjoy them both and am glad to be a member of both.

seen your car in gmhtp mag way to go bro i wanna come check your car out sometime im just up in lansing!
Old 07-09-2008, 02:29 PM
Banned

i wanna thank you all for your support in this, my most traumatic endeavor to date, i could not have gotten through this without your unwavering support and heartfelt sympathy. are you people fckin kidding me?! 3 pages of why i got banned? 5 pgs on the other site about how unliked i am...all seems to be an awful waste of time and effort which shows exactly how meaningless some peoples lives are to have to live vicariously through someone else's. doesn't anyone think about p*ssy anymore or am i the only one..as this is what all this was about...ddddo i studdder? i have to wonder about some of you

Last edited by MikeNice; 07-10-2008 at 01:33 AM.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:51 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MikeNice
i wanna thank you all for your support in this, my most traumatic endeavor to date, i could not have gotten through this without your unwavering support and heartfelt sympathy. are you people fckin kidding me?! 3 pages of why i got banned? 5 pgs on the other site about how unliked i am...all seems to be an awful waste of time and effort which shows exactly how meaningless some peoples lives are to have to live vicariously through someone else's. doesn't any think about p*ssy anymore or am i the only one..as this is what all this was about...ddddo i studdder? i have to wonder about some of you
well judging by your fquick at least your chick has some awesome boobage

so you got that going for ya

Last edited by Brentman2007; 07-11-2008 at 07:10 AM.
Old 07-09-2008, 03:44 PM
Banned

brent you arent one of the creepy group of clones ( or dare i say backwoods bumbelfck hillbillies ) that think ever1 needs to act, and think, as they do to survive on a meaningless website. u got great taste and a good sense of self. stay that way...its a good way to be. 40 yr old men acting like girls, i would love to have had one of them as a cell mate in danbury and watch them try to survive with "real men" it makes me laugh with every page that i taunt said buttnuts and get a reaction from a handfull of bitchez that think im in this for anything else than to irritate and annoy them. if i rent space in there head all day long for free i guess i win.
Old 07-09-2008, 05:42 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by CTSV_510

I was going to call him out on the spelling but apparently both "douche" and "doush" are acceptable forms when used in this context.
Well said douche nugget. JK
Old 07-09-2008, 06:03 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by JOHN_DEERE_LS6
seen your car in gmhtp mag way to go bro i wanna come check your car out sometime im just up in lansing!
And get that close to a "***"? I mean, he's a longstanding supporting member on the Cadillac Forums...
Old 07-09-2008, 06:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by thebigjimsho
And get that close to a "***"? I mean, he's a longstanding supporting member on the Cadillac Forums...
phuq that buttnut. if he walked backwards naked in a windtunnel he would sound like a jugband. he's that type of guy who would rat/snitch you out after it was his idea to commit a crime. beware of that shytstain on his nose.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:52 PM
Launching!

phuq that buttnut. if he walked backwards naked in a windtunnel he would sound like a jugband. he's that type of guy who would rat/snitch you out after it was his idea to commit a crime. beware of that shytstain on his nose.
Really? So you know him?
Old 07-09-2008, 09:33 PM
Banned

My Job Is To Profile People...didnt Take Much To Peep His Game. He's A Follower And All That Implys.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:45 PM
Launching!

phuq that buttnut. if he walked backwards naked in a windtunnel he would sound like a jugband.

Man, I feel like I just got an education on Cadillac guys! We're not so different after all
Old 07-09-2008, 11:14 PM
Teching In

Your questions would be better answered over on cadillacforums.com.
Old 07-10-2008, 01:29 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by jimmyh
ur always better off at the "CF" (chicken fckerz) forum. who do u think spread that nasty case of bird flu? they all act like lousey hyenas in pak mode but u filter them through here and bottleneck em one by one...and it's not even fair, it's like a lion snapin necks and breakin backs.
all those loud mouths should take up needlepoint and learn how to hum. <----lmfao ...i kill me!
Old 07-10-2008, 08:35 AM

Stickers is funny.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by jimmyh
Old 07-10-2008, 11:39 AM
Staging Lane

MikeNice is the man.

I would eat the corn out of his poop.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Banned

I Am William Wallace-Nice, If You Fight For Me You Get To Embarass Chkn Fckrz For Free. Or You Can Lie In Your Beds Many Years From Now Wishing For Just One Chance, To Poor Sugar In Thier Gas Tanks And Fornicate With Their Sisters And Wives. And U Too Like Me Can Knock The Earings Out Of Thier Girlfriends Heads Shifting Forth In Ur Cadoo. What Say You!?
Old 07-10-2008, 02:40 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by thebigjimsho

dint say he had to be around when i came to look at his car..... just leave it in the driveway... ill show up look at it and leave...

not my fault cadillac forums dont like naked girl pics... only can mean one thing... someone over there likes man ****.... now i gotta conclude that everyone over theres gay... just away of protecting myself and keeping my guard up for gays....

lmao
Old 07-10-2008, 02:47 PM
Banned

i think ur right....as i've never seen such jealousy and man bashing in my entire life...and i live in the northeast where every1 is as shallow as a puddle.
Old 07-10-2008, 07:31 PM
Teching In

Everyone huh?

Quick Reply: MikeNice Banned from Caddyforums? re: keep it clean