Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

MikeNice Banned from Caddyforums? re: keep it clean

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 04:32 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Default MikeNice Banned from Caddyforums? re: keep it clean

What's the deal? What did urb say to you. I got an infraction for starting the "Dirty thread". I don't know if urb has seen my other one yet.
Old 07-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol smh? 25.00 to get treated like a mutt... im not gonna lie im alittle pissy right now. i coulda got an email on the side as to the infraction instead of getting banned till monday. what ever happend to men being men an not p*sy achin little bitchez? i have yet to see a 16yr old v owner or a woman on that site so who's getting offended?...seems like a click of high school girls in my honest opinion...not all.. some.
Old 07-03-2008, 04:55 PM
TECH Junkie

I got 10 points for a week. Though I don't know what that means.

And what do you mean $25?
Old 07-03-2008, 04:59 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MikeNice
lol smh? 25.00 to get treated like a mutt... im not gonna lie im alittle pissy right now. i coulda got an email on the side as to the infraction instead of getting banned till monday. what ever happend to men being men an not p*sy achin little bitchez? i have yet to see a 16yr old v owner or a woman on that site so who's getting offended?...seems like a click of high school girls in my honest opinion...not all.. some.
not all
Old 07-03-2008, 05:03 PM
Banned

$25.00 fee for a 6 mo. membership. i guess that means nothing if ur a paid subscriber. i guess u gotta be a platinum memeber to bend the rules...got 10 point too w/e that is. my ban was for questioning the forums rules. are u serious? i could see if it was for posting raunchy threads or being insulting to another member. is that website out of china? this is the usa.?? rite? and all on the independence day weekend. lol
Old 07-03-2008, 05:19 PM
TECH Junkie

$25.00 fee for a 6 mo. membership. i guess that means nothing if ur a paid subscriber. i guess u gotta be a platinum memeber to bend the rules...got 10 point too w/e that is. my ban was for questioning the forums rules. are u serious? i could see if it was for posting raunchy threads or being insulting to another member. is that website out of china? this is the usa.?? rite? and all on the independence day weekend. lol
China, thats funny. I just pay monthly, but got ya now.

Jon
Old 07-03-2008, 05:21 PM
Banned

how long are u banned?
Old 07-03-2008, 05:25 PM
TECH Junkie

I'm not. I just have 10 points til 7/10/08
Old 07-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Launching!

that site is full of dipshits anyway.
Old 07-03-2008, 09:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yep. I got banned from that site for answering someones question.....

The question was something along the lines of camshafts and heads for ls6's. The question was quite technical.

After a few days of getting no response. I simply told the person that they should look on ls1tech.com, as there are several ls6's gurus on here who really know there **** inside and out (patrickg for one).....In return, I get permanatly banned
Old 07-03-2008, 09:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 04ctsvfl
Yep. I got banned from that site for answering someones question.....

The question was something along the lines of camshafts and heads for ls6's. The question was quite technical.

After a few days of getting no response. I simply told the person that they should look on ls1tech.com, as there are several ls6's gurus on here who really know there **** inside and out (patrickg for one).....In return, I get permanatly banned
You got banned because you were one of the dipshits that NoRice is talking about.
Old 07-03-2008, 09:36 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by JonCR96Z
You got banned because you were one of the dipshits that NoRice is talking about.
i was talking about you, but whatever.

to many nuthuggers, 'will a 09 diff fit' , and 'wow look at my 12.9 time slip with H/C and other mods' . on top of you cant search for anything because everything lumped in one place
Old 07-04-2008, 06:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

AHAHAHHAHA!!! Jon your so lame.

You dont have any idea what your talking about. If you think I was banned for any other reason that the one described, your wrong, and ignorant for thinking so....(apparantly Im right on with the igorance (see No Rices answer to your assinine post))

Dick.
Old 07-04-2008, 06:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Im a dipshit because I offer a variety of resources to somoene? Im a dipshit because I helped someone who wasnt getting any answers (because apparantly none of you knew the answer) so I directed him to this site....which may I add, is a million times more helpful than caddyforums. cts-v section (diffy this diffy that, will these tires fit) its like the same thing over and over again. You all have been talking about 250's emblems for 2 years now, get over it, get a life, do something.
Old 07-05-2008, 12:48 AM
TECH Junkie

To set you both straight.

NoRice: I think that maybe you could tell I was joking around, either way who cares.

04ctsvfl: I wasn't being serious, I can see why you were banned, well some of it anyway. I don't know what was said in PMs or even in all your posts. I'm sure Nikon could jump right in and fill me in but I don't care. I know as well as anyone that LS1tech has more general LSx related tech info and that if you want to know about any thing that's not CTSV specific you come here. Look at how long I've been here. I've even referred people here myself, you must have just acted like a dipshit about it when you said it.

Like this:
Originally Posted by 04flatake2
Urbanskis A ****ing ******!!!!!!
And evidently 250's emblems is something that you're hung up on, because I don't even know what that means.
Old 07-05-2008, 12:41 PM
Launching!

Questioning forum moderators or admins will get you a temp ban on just about any forum. The Cadillacforums site is cracking down hard on this stuff lately because the forums are getting out of control, so you suffered more than some because of all the other people getting raunchy and mouthing off to admins lately.

Being a paid subscriber doesn't excuse anyone from the rules, and questioning the people in charge is never a great idea. It's only temporary, so you shouldn't be too pissed. Just don't go making alternate accounts and trying to circumvent a temp ban (I'm looking at you, "Bleeee").

As far as the two forums go, this site has a ton of general LS6 knowledge on it in the engine section, but the CTS-V section flat out blows (there's still threads on the first page here that haven't been replied to in 10 days). It's not the fault of the people who run this site, but simply because everyone hangs on the other forum. Most of the threads here are rehashes of already existing topics over there, and have 1/10th as many responses.

This is a great site for powertrain/tuning/cam info, but for specific CTS-V stuff like interior, suspension and other things, cadillacforums.com is unbeatable.
Old 07-05-2008, 02:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Tony Orlando
Questioning forum moderators or admins will get you a temp ban on just about any forum. The Cadillacforums site is cracking down hard on this stuff lately because the forums are getting out of control, so you suffered more than some because of all the other people getting raunchy and mouthing off to admins lately.

Being a paid subscriber doesn't excuse anyone from the rules, and questioning the people in charge is never a great idea. It's only temporary, so you shouldn't be too pissed. Just don't go making alternate accounts and trying to circumvent a temp ban (I'm looking at you, "Bleeee").

As far as the two forums go, this site has a ton of general LS6 knowledge on it in the engine section, but the CTS-V section flat out blows (there's still threads on the first page here that haven't been replied to in 10 days). It's not the fault of the people who run this site, but simply because everyone hangs on the other forum. Most of the threads here are rehashes of already existing topics over there, and have 1/10th as many responses.

This is a great site for powertrain/tuning/cam info, but for specific CTS-V stuff like interior, suspension and other things, cadillacforums.com is unbeatable.

at the end of the day i cant be concerned about what some might find offensive, as most people interpret type depending on ones mood. i submitted a new threat in hopes of trying to lighten up a situation that might ( i can only speak for myself ) have made a few folks dissapointed, do to that certain thread being fun, light , and silly yet all in goood taste, (in my opinoin) being that we are all adults and should be treated as such. a paying site should be run under the guidlines of, it's now a suscribers forum, and should be run accordingly,as it is 90% grown men who have the means and or luxury to own cars that make us all want to know others with the same intrests and likes. i dont want to have to act like a drone (like most people do) to be accepted. that being said i do understand rules, and am in favor of having them enforced as long as those rules are understandbly fair.
Old 07-05-2008, 03:20 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by JonCR96Z
To set you both straight.

NoRice: I think that maybe you could tell I was joking around, either way who cares.
i'm straight, you are a tard. i've seen you post over there, riding peoples asses that are out of your league. you are just another internet tool that knows dick about dick
Old 07-05-2008, 03:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

u hvae to pay to be a member on that site yall are talking about?
sounds stupid to me, but oh well, to each his own
Old 07-05-2008, 04:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by NoRice
i'm straight, you are a tard. i've seen you post over there, riding peoples asses that are out of your league. you are just another internet tool that knows dick about dick
Ha, you're just as much of a goddamn clown as 04ctsvfl. Nice talking to ya.

Quick Reply: MikeNice Banned from Caddyforums? re: keep it clean