Cadillac CTS-V Classifieds Cadillac CTS-Vs & Cadillac CTS-V Parts For Sale

WTB: '04-'07 CTS-V <$20k

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 09:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: '04-'07 CTS-V <$20k

First off let my list a couple of MUSTS:
The car MUST have black interior. I will not compromise on this.
The car can not have holes in the front bumper for a license plate.
NO paint work/accidents. I may be able to get over this if the body work is perfect.

Silver is my first choice on color followed by Black and Stealth Gray. Red is my least desired color.

Mods or stock doesn't make much of a difference to me. I would actually prefer a tastefully modified car.

Mileage isn't a big concern to me so long as the car is clean and looks good. Clean exterior and interior are a must. Mileage needs to be reflected in the price.

I am a CASH buyer, NO BS. I value my time as I am sure you value yours as well. No need to deal with financing or any of that crap.

I have a deposit on my Cobra and that should be squared away by the weekend, after that I will be ready.

I may be willing to go a little over $20k for the right car.

In closing let me just say I am looking for an excellent deal. Chances are pretty good I will low-ball you. Just being honest. I rarely hang on to things for too long so I need to make sure I can at the least get out of the car what I have in to it. I have always wanted a CTS-V so I think it is time to make it happen. I may fall in love and keep it for a while, who knows.

Thanks, Mat

PS: I would always be interested in a car with a blown motor/trans for the right price. Car MUST be clean though.
Old 02-23-2011, 05:54 PM
On The Tree

Where are you located?? I may have a car if your interested?? Pm me, if interested.
It is an 04 raven black black gut. The nice , it has 60k on the LS6 with the 6spd. The motor has a magna charger, ported heads, smaller pulley, Kooks headers, Corsa exhaust,methanaol injection,90mm Tb,K&N filter, 60 lb injectors. Trans has the Katech shifter and Spec 3 clutch, alum flywheel, McCleod Clutch slave cyl. It also has 06-07 3rd member, Kars anti wheel hop kit,H&R lowering springs all the way around. Freshly dyno tuned with 470 at the tires. Also has rear spoiler and run flat tires
Car is extremely clean and everything works, this was my sons (not a kid)
Now the not so nice, It is hit in the front and I have all the parts to fix except rear bumper cover. My local body shop says he will put it on the frame machine and repair for 1k then you have to reassemble
I'll take 12,500
Let me know
BobH

Old 02-24-2011, 09:17 AM
Teching In

https://ls1tech.com/forums/cadillac-...k-blk-36k.html

My car meets your list of "Musts" It is black on black, does not have plate screw holes up front and is extra clean over all. It only has 36k miles on it.

Please let me know if you'd like any more info/pics!
Old 02-24-2011, 10:44 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by streetside1
https://ls1tech.com/forums/cadillac-...k-blk-36k.html

My car meets your list of "Musts" It is black on black, does not have plate screw holes up front and is extra clean over all. It only has 36k miles on it.

Please let me know if you'd like any more info/pics!
PM me your absolute bottom dollar. Your price is a bit more than I want to spend. The only way I would go over is for a fairly modified car.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:42 PM
On The Tree

My Cobra is gone so let's make something happen folks!
Old 03-07-2011, 09:13 AM
Staging Lane

Mat!

I just noticed your posting. I meet ALL your requirements, except the front bumper is a bit road rash. What's it gonna take to sell you my friggin' car!? I'm gearing up to buy my replacement!

Adrian