Cadillac CTS-V Classifieds Cadillac CTS-Vs & Cadillac CTS-V Parts For Sale

04 cts-v warranty mint ccw 19"

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2011 | 07:33 AM
TECH Apprentice

dont know about the guy but most of his cars are ******* clean!!!!!

he's probably owned ever single 30th anniv. trans ive ever seen
Old 05-12-2011 | 08:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by mario65
OOOOOH all the punks come out.

You guys should have your own forum so you can stroke each others lack of meaningful comments and cars and then..... dream about what you would like to own but can't afford.
You're right. I'm obviously way jealous of you and your cars.
Old 05-12-2011 | 08:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

HAHAHAAHAH..... he brought his buddies over here to come help him talk ****. Dude....... He's selling a car that all of us have. When a word of advice is given, usually it's not good to sit there and complain and talk ****.
Old 05-12-2011 | 08:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

dude i dont even know the guy or care what he's selling the caddy is over priced but you cant say that the cars he's "had" or "sold" aren't badass...
just the typhoon and syclone alone are sick let alone about 8 or 9 30th anniversary's
Old 05-12-2011 | 08:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ISMELLRICE
dont know about the guy but most of his cars are ******* clean!!!!!

he's probably owned ever single 30th anniv. trans ive ever seen
Old 05-12-2011 | 01:15 PM
Staging Lane

Saw this V on Ebay, looks excellent to me, and as far a price, I have seen several 2004 V's sell at dealers here in Dallas around that price range for a really clean car, normally in the lower 20 range. As far as this one, I hope he gets the 25! Just makes my 2005 worth more!
Old 05-12-2011 | 10:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by johnrowdy
Saw this V on Ebay, looks excellent to me, and as far a price, I have seen several 2004 V's sell at dealers here in Dallas around that price range for a really clean car, normally in the lower 20 range. As far as this one, I hope he gets the 25! Just makes my 2005 worth more!
Probably the thing that boggles my mind most about forums is how people will openly say a car is not worth what they want or it would look better this way or that. It makes no sense to say anything negative in an open forum about any car unless you know the deal to be a scam or that its missrepresented like a bad carfax, etc. If you want to be a know it all and help the person you can allways PM them.

Its a hobby for us that we all have invested in. It makes sense to promote the hobby and hope people never lose money in the hobby while making good decisions. If my car gets the low 20's Ill be happy. If it gets 25 Ill be even happier. If someone else gets the same Ill be happy as well.

Its must be easier to take the envious crab in the bucket/poverty mentallity/position than to be humble and promote someone else's sale with positive or no comments and hope they get more than its worth. We all win with the value of these cars holding or improving.

The truth is I don't need to know if or care if you like it and most sellers dont either unless you are a buyer. I don't care if you like the rims I do and I have had 3 emails trying to buy the rims from me. The car has a warranty and we all know these cars have a few common issues and each can hurt for over 1000.00. I dont know of a V that hasnt gotten the rearend worked on atleast once. I wll never own a V without a warranty. I know I am not the only one that thinks this way. The wheels and the warranty make the car exclusive and it should bring a little more than most.
Old 05-12-2011 | 11:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Perhaps this is the type of response you should have led with. Why is it that you assume if someone doesn't like your car, it must be because they can't afford it, or afford to do with it things that you've done? As you said, this is an open forum and you have to take the good with the bad. If you don't want comments on a for sale post, stick with Craigslist.

Had you defended your post in the manner you just did, it probably would have stayed fairly polite. Your mistake was assuming we all must be envious of you and/or your car. While I can't speak for the entire crowd, I can certainly say there are those of us who simply didn't like what you did with yours. If you get 25k for it, awesome. I wouldn't pay it, and have a hard time thinking of the person who would. You came here looking for validation and praise. Instead, you got critique and didn't handle it well. If you need to tell yourself that we secretly envy you and thats why we "bash" your sale ad, then I guess there isn't much else we can do.

In the future, stick to craigslist so we all don't have to struggle in dealing with your awesomeness.
Old 05-12-2011 | 11:58 PM
On The Tree

You missed this and its the most important part of all that I said:

The truth is I don't need to know if or care if you like it and most sellers dont either unless you are a buyer.
Old 05-13-2011 | 07:54 AM
TECH Apprentice

If that were true you would have stopped responding long ago.
Old 05-13-2011 | 09:28 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by siggyfreud
Perhaps this is the type of response you should have led with. Why is it that you assume if someone doesn't like your car, it must be because they can't afford it, or afford to do with it things that you've done? As you said, this is an open forum and you have to take the good with the bad. If you don't want comments on a for sale post, stick with Craigslist.

Had you defended your post in the manner you just did, it probably would have stayed fairly polite. Your mistake was assuming we all must be envious of you and/or your car. While I can't speak for the entire crowd, I can certainly say there are those of us who simply didn't like what you did with yours. If you get 25k for it, awesome. I wouldn't pay it, and have a hard time thinking of the person who would. You came here looking for validation and praise. Instead, you got critique and didn't handle it well. If you need to tell yourself that we secretly envy you and thats why we "bash" your sale ad, then I guess there isn't much else we can do.

In the future, stick to craigslist so we all don't have to struggle in dealing with your awesomeness.
Originally Posted by mario65
You missed this and its the most important part of all that I said:

The truth is I don't need to know if or care if you like it and most sellers dont either unless you are a buyer.
If that were true you would have stopped responding long ago.
Bravo siggy, bravo. Nobody here can say it any better than you just did.
Old 05-13-2011 | 10:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Have you noticed that forums have become more of a place where people go and show off their new toys instead of being helpful? Need validation on what they did?

And for the people that do need help, they get abandoned/ignored.
Old 05-13-2011 | 11:03 AM
TECH Apprentice

I've never found this forum to be unhelpful. In fact, I post here instead of at the bigger Cadillac forum because people are way more helpful here.

This guy didn't need help selling, as evident by his own words.
Old 05-13-2011 | 12:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It's a crapshoot...but I feel that with any forum that I join, it goes through the forum life cycle.

Sht, I did't realize you were down in Portland, I was there this past weekend.
Old 05-13-2011 | 02:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Where are you located? In town for Business or for one of our many massage parlors?
Old 05-13-2011 | 03:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

the massage parlors.... duh haha
Old 05-13-2011 | 04:19 PM
TECH Regular

couldnt have said it better,
Old 05-14-2011 | 10:26 AM
On The Tree

...sittin at $19.1 on ebay right now... we'll see what happens

after my V sold and I totaled up all receipts from my extras I came in right around $20k and that's with CCW's, Corsa, 88k miles.
Old 05-14-2011 | 11:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

damn 19.1??? you gave her away...its sad how low our cars are going for these days. im sellin mine for 24k this week :-(
Old 05-14-2011 | 12:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I was there for a dyno day event, and to visit one of my suppliers.