Cadillac CTS-V Classifieds Cadillac CTS-Vs & Cadillac CTS-V Parts For Sale

2004 Procharged V for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2023, 02:07 PM
TECH Resident

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Default 2004 Procharged V for sale

For Sale! It breaks my heart but I’ve got a new project I want to work on.

2004 Procharged CTS-V For Sale: 680 RWHP & 525 RWT; 101k miles – high level mods list in the pictures. Comes with a small arsenal of spares and some parts I never got around to installing.have a video that I can text you, but for some reason I cannot attach it to my post here.

Price is $23K FIRM (firm means don’t ask for a “cash money bottom dollar” etc). If you want me to hold it for you it’ll take $500 non-refundable deposit; I’ve been burned too many times holding things for people that suddenly become a ghost.

Exterior: 7.5/10 Interior: 9/10

It’s ready to drive anywhere, no big hidden issues or secrets I’m trying to hide. All the nice things about the car you can see in the pictures and video. What everybody always asks is “tell me every little bitty issue/problem/imperfection before I come see it”. So I’ll list absolutely everything here so you don’t have to ask.

Exterior: I keep it in my garage at nights the whole time I’ve had it (since ~2010 I think). As a nearly 20 year old car it’s got little dings and scratches but as a whole – man is it beautiful. I turn around and take one last look every time I walk away from it. As is typical, the front bumper cover down near the bottom lip is the worst. The paint on the top of the rear spoiler is starting to show some fade. The only big dent is just above the fuel filler door where the kids backed into it with the 4-wheeler. It is NOT a show car that sits in the garage under a plastic tarp it’s whole life. That being said most of the little nicks and scratches I notice as the owner, but the average guy walking around it never sees it. Has been in California and Texas… no rust anywhere.

Interior: Rear light cover won’t stay snapped on… I’ll clip it on and a week later it’s laying in the back seat. I just had the leather cleaned and conditioned.

Engine/Mechanical: Throttle tip in has a hesitation when cold – is perfectly smooth after 2 minutes of driving . Also after doing WOT pulls the idle wants to run at 500 RPM for about 2 minutes – then it clears up and idles perfectly at its normal RPM. Tune is also a tad rich… I blew my first motor by melting a piston running lean and we purposely have this one set on the rich side so I never have to worry about that again. Meth tank in the spare tire well has a leak at a little rubber fitting. I’m looking online for a replacement… probably a $10 fix. Meth wiring – behind the ashtray I used those wire splice/wire tap things to tap into the wiring – and as I should have expected after a few years now it loses connection every now and then and I have to jiggle the wires. You just need to remove the ashtray and cut the wire and do a proper butt joint. Typical LS oil leaks, nothing serious or noteworthy. 8.8 diff drips a drop or two of gear oil on the floor – I think it’s the drain plug, worst case it’s the rear cover gasket. About 3-4 times a year I bleed the clutch because it gets squishy or sometimes it feels like the pedal engagement is moving closer to the bottom of the throw and I don’t like that. It has a remote bleeder on it so it’s only a 5 minute job once you know what you are doing. Wiper module needs replaced – I pulled the fuse and it’s not a big deal for me because I use it as a fair weather/fun car. I have new sway bar bushings I need to install… currently rattles going over bumps.

The following users liked this post:
4EyedTurd1 (04-04-2023)

Quick Reply: 2004 Procharged V for sale