Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

New sponser Champion Motors

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 03:25 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by elias_799
hey man i have a turbo kit coming in on the 28th this month for my 02 z28 and i was wondering how much to install it and get the car tuned. its a tti kit comes with everything for except boost controller. shoot me a pm, i live pretty close to you so it is very convenient for me.
Hi Elias,
pm sent.
Old 12-25-2008, 05:42 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yea, ill give you a call after new years for sure. thanks
Old 12-26-2008, 12:58 PM
Mat
Launching!

Hey hey! Great to hear a shop took over for Canadian Performance. Arun is a great guy. I haven't chatted with him much lately but he knows I drive a slow WS6 with one of his old cams between the heads.

Best of luck guys!
Old 12-26-2008, 01:39 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Mat
Hey hey! Great to hear a shop took over for Canadian Performance. Arun is a great guy. I haven't chatted with him much lately but he knows I drive a slow WS6 with one of his old cams between the heads.

Best of luck guys!
Thanks,

Rob.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:23 PM
SSZ
TECH Fanatic

Cant wait to see some of the builds guys. Congrats Arun, Rob and Fern.
Scott.
Old 01-02-2009, 07:16 PM
FormerVendor

Thanks.
Old 01-09-2009, 11:30 AM
10 Second Club

Do you guys build your motors in house or have another company build them?
Old 01-09-2009, 11:39 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Dave J
Do you guys build your motors in house or have another company build them?
Are you looking for a motor? We have 1 402 in-stock ready to ship?
Old 01-09-2009, 01:22 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by eb02z06@ChampionMotors
Are you looking for a motor? We have 1 402 in-stock ready to ship?
no mine is fine I was just asking a business related queston
Old 01-09-2009, 01:34 PM
8 Second Club

no mine is fine I was just asking a business related queston
Hmmm, then why would you ask the question? Why not pick up the phone and call Rob-seems like a silly question to ask unless your really looking to build a motor.
What I can tell you is that all the motors that have come out of Champion/CDNperf are still together-which is alot more than I can say about other shops. I can tell you right now Dave if we want to keep fishing, it's going to get ugly for who "you think" your trying to help.
Old 01-09-2009, 02:11 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by eb02z06@ChampionMotors
Hmmm, then why would you ask the question? Why not pick up the phone and call Rob-seems like a silly question to ask unless your really looking to build a motor.
What I can tell you is that all the motors that have come out of Champion/CDNperf are still together-which is alot more than I can say about other shops. I can tell you right now Dave if we want to keep fishing, it's going to get ugly for who "you think" your trying to help.
Not exactly sure what you mean by that.I am not trying to help anyone and I am not sure where you would get somthing like that.I just asked who builds your motors and you are dancing around the answer like its a secret or something.I am just trying to find out more about the LSX comunity just like everyone else on this site

Also telling someone their questons are silly is not very professional for a rep of a company
Old 01-09-2009, 02:28 PM
8 Second Club

Not exactly sure what you mean by that.I am not trying to help anyone and I am not sure where you would get somthing like that.I just asked who builds your motors and you are dancing around the answer like its a secret or something.I am just trying to find out more about the LSX comunity just like everyone else on this site

Also telling someone their questons are silly is not very professional for a rep of a company
I'm directing being silly at you Dave-which is exactly how you are acting-and telling me I'm not professional-well that means alot from someone who has been banned several times for not following forum rules.

I don't see you asking any questions on any of the sections regarding LSX engines-this leads me to believe you are fishing. Why not grab a fishing pole and take your friends ice fishing-from what I understand they are not very busy at this time.

Last edited by eb02z06; 01-09-2009 at 02:36 PM.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:13 PM
FormerVendor

Please keep things civil on my thread or I will report to Mods. Just for your info we are building our engines in house.

Rob.
Old 01-09-2009, 11:22 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Champion Motors
Please keep things civil on my thread or I will report to Mods. Just for your info we are building our engines in house.

Rob.
I was not trying to cause problems I was just asking a queston and since Arun doesnt like me he is making a big deal about nothing

I simply wondered who builds the motors for you guys and thats it.No fishing or anything like that however I must admit I am shocked nobody will answer a simple queston to a fellow fbody racer

Last edited by Dave J; 01-09-2009 at 11:33 PM.
Old 01-09-2009, 11:47 PM
8 Second Club

I was not trying to cause problems I was just asking a queston and since Arun doesnt like me he is making a big deal about nothing

I simply wondered who builds the motors for you guys and thats it.No fishing or anything like that however I must admit I am shocked nobody will answer a simple queston to a fellow fbody racer
Dave please don't dance around and pretend to be civil with me, I haven't forgotten about your terrorists comments directed towards me, it takes a class act to do that.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:42 AM
Staging Lane

Dave,
Without stating your intentions first, (if your were look for someone to build you a motor), your original question does read like your asking for no other reason that just trying to stir the pot. If you have no reason to ask, why bother?
Old 01-10-2009, 06:42 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by jeff2380
Dave,
Without stating your intentions first, (if your were look for someone to build you a motor), your original question does read like your asking for no other reason that just trying to stir the pot. If you have no reason to ask, why bother?
I am asked many questons by other fbody owners(maybe 10 times as much as most of you guys since I am an very active index racer)
I like to know what is going on in the fbody comunity so I can field a wide variety of questons and since I still dont have an anwer to my original queston I will assume there is a reason it was not answered
Old 01-10-2009, 06:45 PM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I I still dont have an anwer to my original queston I will assume there is a reason it was not answered
Um..?

Originally Posted by Champion Motors
. Just for your info we are building our engines in house.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:16 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Speed Density
Um..?
Do they have some dude that works there named inhouse?

My original queston was here bud (post #11)

https://ls1tech.com/forums/canadian-...8-numbers.html

and the guy that posted in post#12 wanted to know as well and was ignored as I was

Last edited by Dave J; 01-10-2009 at 07:24 PM.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:24 PM
8 Second Club

I am asked many questons by other fbody owners(maybe 10 times as much as most of you guys since I am an very active index racer)
I like to know what is going on in the fbody comunity so I can field a wide variety of questons and since I still dont have an anwer to my original queston I will assume there is a reason it was not answered
Hmmm, this is pretty humorous, you own a LT1 and field questions in regards to LS1's?

Quick Reply: New sponser Champion Motors