Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

Anyone know where to get Mothers Wheel mist?

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 10:56 AM
cam
TECH Junkie

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts

Default Anyone know where to get Mothers Wheel mist?

Zellers used to sell it. Its the yellow bottle that stinks like battery acid but its by far the best wheel cleaner I've tried and I've tried em all. The Mothers all wheel cleaner which comes in the red bottle is not what I am looking for. I've searched around but am getting no where. Canadian Tire doesn't carry it nor does Zellers anymore and I didnt see any at my local Walmart and I cant find it loacl by Googe searches either.

Anyways if any of y'all know who still carries this stuff I'd appreciate it if you let me know. Thanks
Old 05-04-2009, 01:01 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cam
Zellers used to sell it. Its the yellow bottle that stinks like battery acid but its by far the best wheel cleaner I've tried and I've tried em all. The Mothers all wheel cleaner which comes in the red bottle is not what I am looking for. I've searched around but am getting no where. Canadian Tire doesn't carry it nor does Zellers anymore and I didnt see any at my local Walmart and I cant find it loacl by Googe searches either.

Anyways if any of y'all know who still carries this stuff I'd appreciate it if you let me know. Thanks
I've only ever seen the one in the red bottle...but have you tried Performance improvements on queensway? otherwise ebay maybe?

Another option might be to go back to the zellers that used to sell it and see if you can order some through their supplier...