Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

Performance Driving School - May 15/16 - Mosport DDT

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 05:05 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exclamation Performance Driving School - May 15/16 - Mosport DDT

*** Attention all you speed junkies!!! ***

If you have ever had thoughts of driving on a real race track (not just in a straight line ), but aren't sure "how" or "where" or "can I really do that", then here's the perfect place for you to start:

The annual SoloSprint School, held at the Mosport Driver Development Track. The school is a 2-day event, held the weekend of May 15/16th. Cost for the school is $435, which may seem like a lot at first, but compared to other performance driving schools or track/lapping days, is actually a very good deal. As well, that price automatically entitles you to try 1 "free" SoloSprint Event after the fact in the 2010 SoloSprint Series.

If you are unaware of what SoloSprint is, basically, it's YOU vs. the Clock, around a real race track (ie: Mosport, Shannonville, TMP), in a controlled competition event, using your EVERYDAY STREET CAR!! Yes, you don't need a highly prepared, Formula 1 inspired "race car" ... you can do this in your everyday "grocery-getter", or, of course, your nicely setup F-Body!

I got started into this series a few years ago with my 2002 Z28, after a few years of playing around at the drag strip, and I've been absolutely HOOKED ever since!

If you are interested in the school, or know somebody who might be, here is a registration form which you can download:

http://casc.on.ca/uploadedFiles/2010...0210100303.pdf

My contact info is at the bottom of the second page. You can also PM me here on the forum, or send me an e-mail at solosprint@rogers.com for more information.

There are a limited number of spaces for this school (36) and there are only a few remaining! Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Hope to see you at the track!

Pete
Old 05-05-2010, 02:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still a couple spots remaining, if anybody is interested.

This is a great bargain, if you know the cost of a typical "lapping day", or the cost of other driving schools.

Let me know ASAP if you'd like to take part .

Pete

Quick Reply: Performance Driving School - May 15/16 - Mosport DDT