Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

Toronto Collector Car Auction.

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2011, 03:25 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Toronto Collector Car Auction.

Went to the toronto car Auction. Always a nice atmosphere in early spring and look at and watch different cars being sold.
A dealer from Concord Ontario consigned a 1995 Pontiac trans Am. Black with brown interior, T-Tops, Auto. All options a low 32,000 kms. Tires were ok as one tire showed wear but the car was sold certified and e-tested. It got a fair bit of attention.
It brought $21,000 plus the buyer premium of 10%. With taxes this car would cost $26,103.
For a base Trans Am with no WS6 options I thought that was a high price.
But the car on stage with its super black shine and one owner low km car and auto, T tops opened up the bids.
Easy car for some older person who wants a beautiful summer car.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i was thinking of going. thats way too much for a lt1 non ws6 car. maybe 15. i was going to look if there was any cheepies. there was some rough car on the list. did anything go cheep. even reglar cars.
Old 04-10-2011, 10:28 AM
Teching In

Default Toronto Auction

There was a1970 Camaro with 454 with a ford 9Inch rear end in geeen auto Just a super car fron Nova Scotia got 17,000 but did not sell. he spent nearly $1500 just to bring it to Toronto only to bring it back.
There wre a number of cars that did not sell. Lot of 60s camaros some 0ver 30 to 50k. Today sale would be boring. One Corvette new with the super charges LS9. will check results posted later this week to see how it went.
Old 04-10-2011, 03:17 PM
TECH Resident

Yeah clearly that's not a "normal" price anyone can expect. I realize that the pontiac name is dead - but they certainly haven't reached THAT kind of status yet.

But - if it hapened - it happened, and that's hard to argue with

Quick Reply: Toronto Collector Car Auction.