Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

Transmission oil cooler

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 04:45 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Transmission oil cooler

Does anyone know of a good Canadian store to purchase a universal transmission oil cooler for a good deal? I know you can almost get them anywhere, but I don't want to purchase from the U.S if I don't have to (Brokerage, duty, taxes etc.). If you know if a place, please send me a PM!
Old 03-22-2012, 07:58 PM
On The Tree

Do you have a Performance Improvements store near you ? That would be my second choice because they are way overpriced . I would order from the WS6 Store ! I`ve ordred 80% of my parts from them with awesome results & you can order USPS , allot cheeper than UPS .
Old 03-23-2012, 12:08 AM
Launching!

Yeah there are a few. I just wanted to see if there is a really good place out there.

Thanks though, ill check out WS6 store.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tru-cool trans coolers can be found at pretty much any auto parts store. Pick your size and go.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:07 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by flame
Tru-cool trans coolers can be found at pretty much any auto parts store. Pick your size and go.
Ok, right on. Thanks
Old 03-24-2012, 08:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Grisdale Racing
http://grisdaleracingproducts.com/
May have something that would work.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 171 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by 99canadahawk
Do you have a Performance Improvements store near you ? That would be my second choice because they are way overpriced . I would order from the WS6 Store ! I`ve ordred 80% of my parts from them with awesome results & you can order USPS , allot cheeper than UPS .
Major +1! I will not order from anywhere that only ships UPS, they are a scam artist company getting away with murder in Canada. USPS or I won't buy your product!
Old 03-24-2012, 12:02 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just drive across the border to pep-boys...I got my newest cooler for under 60$ and it is classified Heavy Duty and is the one that looks like the rad, not the tubed one. Anyways, it was the biggest one, and came with all the hardware...no shipping fee's and those places are like 5 minutes over the border...autozone carries em to.

Im through buying parts on this side of the border...everything is 3 times the price here...literally...even coil packs...60$ here, 25$/pop over there.

Make a list of all the things you need, make a 45 minute ride over to niagara, and save yourself a few hundred bux...
Old 03-26-2012, 05:31 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LETZRIDE
just drive across the border to pep-boys...I got my newest cooler for under 60$ and it is classified Heavy Duty and is the one that looks like the rad, not the tubed one. Anyways, it was the biggest one, and came with all the hardware...no shipping fee's and those places are like 5 minutes over the border...autozone carries em to.

Im through buying parts on this side of the border...everything is 3 times the price here...literally...even coil packs...60$ here, 25$/pop over there.

Make a list of all the things you need, make a 45 minute ride over to niagara, and save yourself a few hundred bux...
True it would make sense to go over if your buying a lot of stuff, but for one part.. The savings wouldn't justify the gas I would be paying and time. But thank you, if I ever need a lot of stuff i'll keep this in mind.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:33 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Orange Juice
Grisdale Racing
http://grisdaleracingproducts.com/
May have something that would work.
Thanks for sending me this link.. The catalogues they have on there are crazy, everything you need and seem to be fairly reasonable. Plus, I'm from Kitchener, so the drive wouldn't be too far.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Transmission oil cooler