Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

Shops in Ontario, Canada who do LS1 work

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2005, 09:12 AM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pissin MAD
ANDRE: what your point ! I took it as shot to my self personaly you know my story. Your sure acting different then when I last spoke yo you.
Frankie, I really thought you where going to do something to help Eugenio... Eugenio is the last guy in the world that deserves to get screwed... I know that you did not play a role in the screwing he got, I think Nick is the one behind this... and based on his comments, it sounds like he is hiding behind the new business in order to not take responsability for what he did...

Just a couple of weeks ago Eugenio was given back a car with a blown motor that did not have the parts in it that he paid for... and to make things worse he was told that it leaked down perfect, when it did not... who do you think is to blame? He probably lost 10G's in the motor not to mention the lost sponsership money... that's a lot of dough for the average working stiff...
Old 08-25-2005, 09:13 AM
Staging Lane

Can't we all just put this to rest, Andre would you please refrain from making comments about this subject its getting old and its not helping either shop.

Thanks.
Old 08-25-2005, 09:19 AM
8 Second Club

I am calling it quits on this topic...
Old 08-25-2005, 09:30 AM
10 Second Club

Received 26 Likes on 13 Posts

Andre, you were warned by me personally about burning bridges for yourself and others and it went down exactly like I said it would. I will never be able to prove that my suggestions would have made a difference, but we know how well your approach worked. You are still setting fire to the bridges you burned months ago, guess what they are gone and will never be rebuilt.

The response you posted above was only after you and others started the fight. Do you expect someone to stand there while you and the others bashes and threatens them for days on end. Then on top of that expect them to give you money or product from a company that does not exisit anymore. Wow, you must live in a dream world, I'm sure if you were in the same position, your response would have been similar or worse.

You are in high end sales like myself, you must always look at things from both sides and prepare your response accordingly. I do not believe you have ever put your self in the shoes of those that you bash.

There is a saying "hold the ones you love close, hold your enemy even closer" How about a hug? J/K

rampant
Old 08-25-2005, 09:33 AM
Staging Lane

I know the story & your trying to help. Go back & read the whole thread & other ones that have made this issue a media circus & it's also becoming personel for all sides. Insted of Men with a Blessing to enjoy cars that only few can do. We have become kids with Hot Wheels & crying on stuff that should be discussed in a private manner.

Again my opinion,not my family. (Autoworx/ARE is my Brady Bunch)
Old 08-25-2005, 09:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

fwiw, God knows I gave you guys so many chances, and you kept on lying and bs-ing to me... not showing results... and then straight out lie to me about the health of my engine after I leave it for you to fix the problem
I stood up for you guys for so long to then simply get f***ed.
I've had numerous discussions w/ my wife protecting you guys... but I guess I should have listened to her earlier and follow her advice last year:
"leave those *******, and go get the job done where people are willing to do the work."
Guess I lost more time, $ and ended up as bad, if not worse if Nick would've just screwed me over last december and told me to f*** off then, without engine and nothing.
If you say you are a straight business man... than show it.
WHERE ARE MY F****N PARTS ????
Show me the parts... then I will change my opinion... and as for the Wade bashing you guys like so much, my personal experience shows me otherwise... I let the facts speak for themselves... not BS-politics, especially coming from liars that show no results.
Old 08-25-2005, 10:07 AM
Staging Lane

That's it Euginio plant the seeds, I'm sure Wade & the rest of us appreciates it.

Please continue, you a lot of time between now & Septembers BIG DAY.

Let it all out Man, or should I say KID
Old 08-25-2005, 11:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

you had WAY more time to work on it... so :stfu:
Old 08-25-2005, 11:33 AM
Staging Lane

I think you should be the one to stfu, go find your pacifier you little baby !
Old 08-25-2005, 11:36 AM
Staging Lane

Once again I apologize to all for this.

Last post, rest on PM
Old 08-25-2005, 11:59 AM
9 Second Club

Why is Eugenio be persected here? Ok he has complained alot about his situation, but he bought parts on a credit card had them delivered to the other shop, who in turn sold them, presumably, for the going rate to another or other customer/s, athough I am assumpting.

I mean that is a legitimate complaint, if it isn't I don't know what is? I'm not taking any sides here, but it doesn't appear that Eugenio is the culprit here. It has been stated that there is two sides to the story and most likely there is, but where is the other side of the story and why not defend the situation if it is defendable?

Motors, especially race motors, will have problems and that is always a grey area but bought and paid for parts disappearing is a totally different situation. Black and white.

The point is, why can't Eugenio be upset about this situation? I would be as would anybody else. If the topic being discussed publically is a major concern then deal with it privately, as Frankie and Eugenio have attempted and failed. Settle it so as both parties are satisfied.

Otherwise the internet is the general publics best weapon against being taken advantage of. On the other hand it is also a platform to defend the actions of any business that has been falsely accused.

Last edited by denttech; 08-26-2005 at 12:31 AM.
Old 08-25-2005, 12:18 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by denttech
Why is Eugenio be persected here? Ok he has complained alot about his situation, but he bought parts on a credit card had them delivered to the other shop, who in turn sold them, presumably, for the going rate to another or other customer/s. Just an assumtion on my part.

I mean that is a legitimate complainant, if it isn't I don't know what is. I'm not taking any sides here, but it doesn't appear that Eugenio is the culprit here. It has been stated that there is two sides to the story and most likely there is, but where is the other side of the story and why not defend the situation if it is defendable?
Motors, especially race motors, will have problems and that is always a grey area but bought and paid for parts disappearing is a totally different situation.

What my main point is why can't Eugenio be upset about this situation, I would be as would anybody else. If it being discussed publically is a major concern then deal privately, as Frankie and Eugenio has attempted, and settle so both parties are satisfied. Otherwise the internet is the general publics best weapon against being taken advantage of and on the other hand it is also a platform to defend the actions of any business that has been falsely accussed.
How's it going Man, I don't believe that the details should be anyones buisness except for the people involved. No matter what the situation the internet & forums like this are just fuel for Keyboard Warriors that are some of the nicest people in the world when met face to face. wich reminds me when are we hooking up.
Old 08-25-2005, 12:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

I would just like a resolve to all this. The hatred and anger amoungst the shops, customers, employees generates nothing positive. In the end both shops are going to lose. I have had great success with Autoworx recently and spoke to the guys at FTR and they were pleasant too. There is lots of business out there..enough to support two shops for sure. Healthy competition will benefit the consumer 10 fold with proven packages, combinations and pricing being the byproducts. There, enough of my internet rambling. I look forward to seeing everyone on Sept 11th.
Old 08-25-2005, 12:51 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Pissin MAD
How's it going Man, I don't believe that the details should be anyones buisness except for the people involved. No matter what the situation the internet & forums like this are just fuel for Keyboard Warriors that are some of the nicest people in the world when met face to face. wich reminds me when are we hooking up.
I'm always around, I sent you my cell number.

Originally Posted by Pesticide
I would just like a resolve to all this. The hatred and anger amoungst the shops, customers, employees generates nothing positive. In the end both shops are going to lose. I have had great success with Autoworx recently and spoke to the guys at FTR and they were pleasant too. There is lots of business out there..enough to support two shops for sure. Healthy competition will benefit the consumer 10 fold with proven packages, combinations and pricing being the byproducts. There, enough of my internet rambling. I look forward to seeing everyone on Sept 11th.
I agree 100%.
Old 08-25-2005, 02:32 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Pesticide
I have always maintained that, as well. Why does one business have to do badly for the other one to do well? There is more than enough business to go around.

Eugenio's problem is an entirely different ball of wax. I know a lot of people are watching to see if ARE will do right by him.
Old 08-25-2005, 02:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I also agree that competition is healthy and that there is enough work for both shops... yet, my issues at hand are still not resolved from Autoworx/ARE and until they come clean, they'll have to live with the press that comes with it... last thing I want to see is another enthousiast get the shaft the way I did.
So if they aren't BS-ers... for once, show some results that you mean what you say and give me my parts... I don't care about the $ lost... I at least think I should get the parts that I paid for.
Any normal business would recognize their wrong doing and refund, if nothing can be worked out.
I know some people are happy w/ their service, and I once was, and am very happy for them. Just that my trust on ARE/Autoworx management is 0, and imho, with good reason... until proven otherwise... not by empty words (again) but by concrete actions... like giviing me my parts I paid for.

My choice for dealing w/ someone else was mine, so that is my decision/expense... but the expense I had w/ AutoWorx/ARE should still be valid to them... at least all the items I was supposed to get and didn't... even if not installed, and paid for installation.
Old 08-25-2005, 02:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i've always been patient and reasonable and things haven't changed... so I don't think I'm asking for an arm and a leg from them.
Give me my parts... and I won't bitch anymore.... simple.
Old 08-25-2005, 10:21 PM
TECH Resident

sorry for starting this thread
Old 08-25-2005, 11:28 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ghostintheshell
sorry for starting this thread
It's all your fault !
Old 08-25-2005, 11:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

From all im reading. if you have a person buying part/product from your shop if he's happy he will tell 4 people !!! if he's not he will tell as many as he can and on internt ... and thats a FORUM. so if everyone is happy were there at GREAT !!! ps bought T/B IN USA HAD HARD TIME TUNING IT.. POSTED THAT . THE GUY WHO FABED THIS UP WAS SO CONCERD HE CALLED LONG DISTENACE TO CLEAR IT UP WITHIN 8 HRS.. ALWAY TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTUMERS OR THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU !!!!! THIS NOT A FLAME TO ANY SHOP JUST MY 2 CENTS DON'T LEAVE YOUR DIRTY LANDRY HANGING OUT. GOOD ADVISE YES

Last edited by STROKER R/T; 08-26-2005 at 12:02 AM.

Quick Reply: Shops in Ontario, Canada who do LS1 work