Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

Paging STROKER R/T

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 02:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paging STROKER R/T

The Pope needs to know my son, were you sufficiently blessed on Wed. evening? Do you require blessing this weekend?
Old 10-14-2005, 05:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 396LT4
The Pope needs to know my son, were you sufficiently blessed on Wed. evening? Do you require blessing this weekend?
well it's like this. on till the pope can do a full excesiest on my clutch to release the demon that seem to hold me from shifting gear's.. i am not road worthy enough...so if you can get brother fern & wade togather with you and some holy money ... we can vanquse the demon clutch .. and start fresh with no sin's.. GOD BLESS !!!
Old 10-15-2005, 07:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

:lmao:
Old 10-15-2005, 12:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by STROKER R/T
well it's like this. on till the pope can do a full excesiest on my clutch to release the demon that seem to hold me from shifting gear's.. i am not road worthy enough...so if you can get brother fern & wade togather with you and some holy money ... we can vanquse the demon clutch .. and start fresh with no sin's.. GOD BLESS !!!
Patience my son, patience. We will perform the appropriate exorcism to remove these agents of the devil worshipping cult from your clutch. As soon as brother Wade returns refreshed and rejuevenated from his pilgrimage to the holy land of the street nationals, a caucus will be arranged to have the demons removed! Praise the Lord and soon once again the Blessed Mother of acceleration will have you doing the Holy Father's work vanquishing all challengers to the sainthood of the mighty LSx missionary, educating the masses of their lowly misguided challenges!
Old 10-15-2005, 12:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

LOL! WTF?
Old 10-15-2005, 04:08 PM
10 Second Club

Received 27 Likes on 13 Posts

I take it from the above comments that the Texeralia, the clutch from down under, is currently DOWN. Sorry to hear that Roy, that was the other clutch of choice for me. Knock on wood the McLoed Twin is holding up to quite a few passes so far, though it is a very awkward feeling clutch.

Good Luck Roy, hope to see you out again soon.

Rampant
Old 10-15-2005, 10:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by RAMPANT
I take it from the above comments that the Texeralia, the clutch from down under, is currently DOWN. Sorry to hear that Roy, that was the other clutch of choice for me. Knock on wood the McLoed Twin is holding up to quite a few passes so far, though it is a very awkward feeling clutch.

Good Luck Roy, hope to see you out again soon.

Rampant
relly i think it's the release bearing broke !! i'll see next week they sent me new clutch just in case aussie boy's are first class !!!

Last edited by STROKER R/T; 10-15-2005 at 11:24 PM.
Old 10-16-2005, 09:01 AM
10 Second Club

Received 27 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by STROKER R/T
relly i think it's the release bearing broke !! i'll see next week they sent me new clutch just in case aussie boy's are first class !!!
Hope it is minor and your out again soon.

Rampant

Quick Reply: Paging STROKER R/T