Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

Brand new Digital Camera for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2005, 09:35 AM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Brand new Digital Camera for sale!

I just won a brand new Vivitar Vivicam 4100 4.0MP Digital Camera that I have no use for and am looking to sell... this would make a great X-Mas present! I need $100CAD for it, I also have a Sandisk 256MB Secure Digital Memory card that I could throw in for $25, it sells for $50 plus tax at Future Shop...

The Vivitar Vivicam 4100 4.0-Megapixel Digital Camera is a compact, 4.0 MP digital camera with a 4x digital zoom. This is an affordable choice for anyone seeking a versatile, high-quality digital camera with the simplicity of a 4x digital zoom lens.
The 4100 includes a built-in auto and red-eye reduction flash feature, so your pictures will turn out just how you'd expect. Don't worry about not being able to get in the picture because this camera has a self-timer with a 5- or 10-second delay setting. The images may be reviewed on the camera's 1.5-inch color LCD display and are easy to download and manipulate on your computer in JPEG format. This camera is equipped with a 16 MB internal memory and is SD card-compatible for an additional 32 to 512 MB of memory. Along with its easy-to-use design, the Vivicam 4100 delivers a high megapixel level for the price.

What's in the Box
Digital camera, camera pouch, AC/DC adapter/charger, USB cable, and software.

Product Description:
Image resolution up to 2304 x 1728 2x digital zoom 4-mode auto-flash with red-eye reduction Records MPG movie clips with sound Automatic white balance with presets for Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, and Sunset 5- and 10-second self-timer 3 13/16" W x 2" H x 1 3/16" D Uses two AA alkaline batteries or AC/DC adapter/charger Uses SD memory up to 512MB Includes 16MB internal memory, camera pouch, AC/DC adapter/charger, USB cable and software

Quick Reply: Brand new Digital Camera for sale!