Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

ARE/Autoworx == pure criminals

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 07:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ARE/Autoworx == pure criminals

Since they are not a sponsor, and this is actual information from experience, I figure I would share it.

We all know ARE filed for bankruptcy and I got litterally fucked w/ Nick's games and ended up getting no engine, no $, and parts stolen from me that were shipped there, amongst others, my nitrous system.

Anyways, now they dared sending me an invoice of $ due, based on the supposed work they did, with me not having an engine, their work was never completed, and never took into account the $ I had paid ARE, nor the parts they used for other cars.

All in all, I'll say publicly what Nick told me publicly... FY

I guess you guys should know about this before really considering dealing with criminals for your car work.
Old 12-09-2005, 10:09 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Boy it seems like every time something is remotely posted about ARE / Autoworx I keep seeing posts by you trashing them to your heart's content. So other than the horrible situation that you've experienced with ARE, the fact they are now bankrupt, and ARE basically told you to get lost.

The question I ask is what has ARE/Autoworx caused this time to warrant you lastest rant?
Old 12-10-2005, 02:17 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Switchblade
Boy it seems like every time something is remotely posted about ARE / Autoworx I keep seeing posts by you trashing them to your heart's content. So other than the horrible situation that you've experienced with ARE, the fact they are now bankrupt, and ARE basically told you to get lost.

The question I ask is what has ARE/Autoworx caused this time to warrant you lastest rant?
Dude they stole $20,000.00 from the guy.I think he has the right to be pissed at them for life dont you
Old 12-10-2005, 12:41 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Switchblade
Did you read in the first post where he received an invoice for the work that was never completed?

Originally Posted by Eugenio_SS
Anyways, now they dared sending me an invoice of $ due, based on the supposed work they did, with me not having an engine, their work was never completed, and never took into account the $ I had paid ARE, nor the parts they used for other cars.
Old 12-10-2005, 08:23 PM
Launching!

Question

Originally Posted by denttech
Did you read in the first post where he received an invoice for the work that was never completed?
No, missed that part of the post -I should invest in a pair of glasses - my apologies. However, it now brings up the issue of a lawsuit. If he can't sue ARE for the work that never was done since they are bankrupt, does ARE or its creditors have the right to go after him for the outstanding invoice?
Old 12-10-2005, 08:28 PM
Launching!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Dave J
Dude they stole $20,000.00 from the guy.I think he has the right to be pissed at them for life dont you
You're right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-11-2005, 05:25 AM
Staging Lane

Just an update for you Switchblade. ARE went bankrupt last year and re-opened under it's new name of Autoworxs. There are many happy customers from the new Autoworx including myself. They just don't post up because they will be pounced on by some in this forum along with the people they hang with from the "other shop". They used to complain about the engine builder from ARE but now that he works for their shop he is an angel now and can't do and never has done any wrong like what's with that?? Look at the many post they put up and then they are deleted after somebody proves them wrong. As for Eugenio I have no qualms with him. ARE/Autoworxs said they would fix his car if he would have brought it back to them but he chose to use the "other shop". Would you as a business owner pay for that??

I would like to hear what they stole from him that totals $20,000.

As far as F-body comradary, they have shoot this down in our club as if your car was not done by their shop it's a crap no matter what your car does. We have 2 splits in out club now because of this and I highly doubt that anyone from the "other shop" will join again this year.

Just a few facts about the crap cars that are coming out of Autoworx. These are members of TFBM which are as the fastest in our club in there catagory which is as follows:

Fastest LSX F-Body N/A 11.037 @127.17 with a M6

Fastest LT1 F-Body N/A 11.995 & 11.53 on spray

Last edited by Pomp; 12-11-2005 at 12:09 PM.
Old 12-11-2005, 09:29 AM
Launching!

Pomp, I plan on joining the TfBM again. I'm going to try and be a little more active this time.

Btw, Doesn't denttech have the fastest LSx in the club @10.79?
Old 12-11-2005, 12:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

True but he has a Vette in an F body club.
All of Pomp's examples are F bods that drove to a from the track and are not trailer queens either.
Old 12-11-2005, 12:11 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Hooper
Pomp, I plan on joining the TfBM again. I'm going to try and be a little more active this time.

Btw, Doesn't denttech have the fastest LSx in the club @10.79?

Thanks for correcting me Hooper. I was talking about F-bodies and have edited my post to reflect that just to make sure there are no mistakes.
Old 12-11-2005, 01:05 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Hooper

Its funny Hooper, I stopped going to TFbM events and will not rejoin as a member in '06 because of all this bullshit and infighting.
The "club" has never been a club but more of a click and now with this ARE vs FTR build off, it is no longer a club but a venue or arena if you may to showcase and gain superiority.
I have a fast car and it will be even faster come 2006, I guess I just don't have a big enough ego or the need to run my mouth about it and do all the bench racing many in the club feel they must do.
Old 12-11-2005, 01:57 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SLED28
You might as well say you have the fastest burgandy 385 transam in the club, and purple poncho has the fastest purple car in the club. I have the fastest gold car and didn't even go to the track. Anybody else want to make specific claims that fit there car perfectly so you can have a record also?

Fastest Member: Dentech 9.7
Fastest F-Body: Andre 10.2
Top Dawg: SteveL 10.7

11's don't cut it anymore, sorry its 2005

I would post the Road race stuff, but I don't follow it closely.
I have the fastest black Z28 driven by a guy named Hooper in the club.
Old 12-11-2005, 02:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have the fastest Navy Blue, not running six speed in the club
Old 12-12-2005, 12:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pomp
.... ARE/Autoworxs said they would fix his car if he would have brought it back to them but he chose to use the "other shop". Would you as a business owner pay for that?? ...
They say a lot of things but never do anything to correct the situation.
After at least 17 promised dates, and 2 seasons down the drain, a smoking engine to which I was told it leaked down perfectly, 7500$ of lost sponsorship, whole nitrous kit stolen from me by Nick, and the list goes on... like not getting the parts in the engine I was supposed to get.
After so many attempts of giving them chances, I call it BS for the fact that they would fix it.... ended up loosing all the engine $ I had paid, parts I had shipped and Nick stole, as well as sponsorship, to be left w/ a crank and rods.
They fucked w/ me... I'm gonna make sure as HELL their name will go down the drain and prevent anyone possible from being fucked, ie going to those criminals.
Old 12-12-2005, 12:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

and I have the fastest 4000+ lbs convertible.
Old 12-12-2005, 02:38 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Eugenio_SS
They say a lot of things but never do anything to correct the situation.
After at least 17 promised dates, and 2 seasons down the drain, a smoking engine to which I was told it leaked down perfectly, 7500$ of lost sponsorship, whole nitrous kit stolen from me by Nick, and the list goes on... like not getting the parts in the engine I was supposed to get.
After so many attempts of giving them chances, I call it BS for the fact that they would fix it.... ended up loosing all the engine $ I had paid, parts I had shipped and Nick stole, as well as sponsorship, to be left w/ a crank and rods.
They fucked w/ me... I'm gonna make sure as HELL their name will go down the drain and prevent anyone possible from being fucked, ie going to those criminals.

Keep up the good work! People do take notice.

Considering all the money and parts that so many people where beat out of from the ARE boy's, I'm surprised some unforseen accident has yet to befallen on any of the parties responsible? It's to bad people are allowed to get away with this type of shaddy business practices.

As the old saying goes "what comes around go's around".
Old 12-12-2005, 05:26 AM
Staging Lane

Fastest Member: Dentech 9.7
Fastest F-Body: Andre 10.2
Top Dawg: SteveL 10.7
Those are all the fastest cars that have run on spray.
The 10.2 belongs to Wade in Andre's car.

May the Swartz be with you!!!
Old 12-12-2005, 09:58 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Purple Poncho
True but he has a Vette in an F body club.
All of Pomp's examples are F bods that drove to a from the track and are not trailer queens either.
Trailer queen...
My car is as much of a trailer queen as yours is ! I just happen to own a trailer and truck and if I'm going to the track why not use them? ...or would it be smarter to drive my car there and pay for a tow truck home if something happened like a broken half shaft or tranny? Good use of my truck and trailer...ya that make sense.

I have driven to Niagara Falls twice over the summer...on pump gas and to Kingston, Milton, etc....and where ever the Hell else I felt like going, and I could still pull up beside you and run you down on my motor to your power adder.

Mine is a street car, it ain't no trailer queen!

Last edited by denttech; 12-12-2005 at 04:18 PM.
Old 12-12-2005, 12:23 PM
Staging Lane

So when Pippy runs everybodys cars it doesn't count right?
You are correct on that one Dave.

Look at the fastest cars list and in the rules it states that the owner must be the driver of the car.

Have a nice day!
Old 12-12-2005, 04:35 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by denttech
Trailer queen...
My car is as much of a trailer queen as yours is ! I just happen to own a trailer and truck and if I'm going to the track why not use them? ...or would it be smarter to drive my car there and pay for a tow truck home if something happened like a broken half shaft or tranny? Good use of my truck and trailer...ya that make sense.

I have driven to Niagara Falls twice over the summer...on pump gas and to Kingston, Milton, etc....and where ever the Hell else I felt like going, and I could still pull up beside you and run you down on my motor to your power adder.

Mine is a street car, it ain't no trailer queen!
I was wondering how long it would be until you responded to that one.

Quick Reply: ARE/Autoworx == pure criminals