Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

Hilton Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 05:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Hilton Motorsports

I have recently found the website of Hilton Motorsports in Ontario, Canada. They sell an interesting variety of used engines/engine packages/rebuilt trans, of interest to me LQ9 and LQ4 engines. I was wondering if any one of you guys has ever dealt with this company, and what feed back you would have. Are they good people to deal with? Thanks for your comments.
Old 10-03-2006, 02:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wave1957
I have recently found the website of Hilton Motorsports in Ontario, Canada. They sell an interesting variety of used engines/engine packages/rebuilt trans, of interest to me LQ9 and LQ4 engines. I was wondering if any one of you guys has ever dealt with this company, and what feed back you would have. Are they good people to deal with? Thanks for your comments.
Bob is a great guy to deal with. If you go to corvette forum and ask people will tell you he is a great guy to deal with.

Rob.
Old 10-09-2006, 02:14 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by slavedriver
Bob is a great guy to deal with. If you go to corvette forum and ask people will tell you he is a great guy to deal with.

Rob.

I second that. Bob Hilton is ok and has been straight in every deal I have had with him. Vince
Old 03-25-2007, 11:10 AM
Staging Lane

I talked with Bob at his booth at Performance World...very knowledgeable, NO "attitude"...

Quick Reply: Hilton Motorsports