Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

We are now a Pro Turbo Systems dealer !!! Please have a look

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2006, 01:41 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default We are now a Pro Turbo Systems dealer !!! Please have a look

Hi guys just wanted to let you know we are now offering the FULL line of http://www.proturbokits.com/ turbo setups. Premium quality kits, everything fits perfect, make power, what more could you ask for! The best part is turbos need VERY small cams so it is about the best all around setup for a driveable street/strip combo. For example I have worked with a guy in the past, 346 cube, single 76 turbo, stock Z06 cam and made 815rwhp!!! There are many options with Pro Turbo Systems, for example, 3-4 choices of turbo size or intercooling type. So if your turbo envious we have the kit for you, mild to wild as we are offering deals on them as well as the installs!
Thanks
Dave
Old 11-18-2006, 06:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Thats great news Dave congrats!
Old 11-22-2006, 10:08 AM
FormerVendor

Thanks Pippy! I've been setting up all summer and working on companys to be a dealer for them so I have quite a few lines now. Kooks, Racetronix, Callies, Dart, World, Wiseco,Compstar, Ross, Oliver, BMR, and Eagle to name a few! But regarding these Pro Turbo Systems, Ive played with a few of these kits on mustangs and they fit wonderfull! Wow do they have their **** together over there!

Last edited by SLED28; 11-22-2006 at 11:09 AM.