Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

02 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 06:14 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by spec_j
Really. I used to work for FHP and know whats on the cars. SO your telling me that they added all kinds of "special heavy duty options" and im telling you that your so full of crap you dont know what your talking about. Do alittle research before you try and tell someone a lie on the net. There arent any cool badass things they did to the car sorry. It makes me laugh when people come on here and talk about the special options that a car has that their friends buddys uncle had back when he was a special forces officer.

try to start with. You may learn a few things.

Here ya go buddy!! Right off of Google just like you said.
Read it and weep as this will back me up. What was your position at the FHP? I hope it wasn't a mechanic...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B4C

B4C is Chevrolet's Special Equipment Options (SEO) code for a "Special Service" police package Camaro. The B4C package has heavier-duty (HD) features over a non-police vehicle as well as some options specific to the installation of police equipment. The Chevrolet Camaro B4C option has been available since 1991 when it was introduced. Some other Chevrolet vehicle models are designated by another SEO code, known as 9C1 for the Caprice, Tahoe, and Nova Police vehicles.

HD features include oversized front and rear sway bars; high-output alternator; larger (in years after 1991) four-wheel disc brakes; separate engine, power steering and transmission oil coolers; certified 145 MPH speedometer. Most of the heavier duty option parts come from a combination of parts from both the regular Z28 and the racing and handling package of the special 1LE option list.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:31 PM
9-Second Club

Hey Pomp, thanks, but don`t waste your time with these two comments, Funny how you post a car for sale and get the odd A@$ HOLE or two to mess up your thread! good job guys!!
Old 10-02-2008, 08:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wasnt trying to mess up your stupid little thread tool, i was saying that they state that yet its as stock as they come. It has the bilistene shocks and thats it. I drove one and even own one. They are nothing "special" sorry. The state advertises them as special vehicles to make the car look all big and bad and unfortunitly they arent anymore more then a Z28 with a hardtop, and new shocks. So the "heavy Duty" parts they claim are on there arent anything, they are on there to make it look better and thats it.

and MADSCI your giving all Canadians a bad name so do yourself a favor and them and keep your mouth shut about things you know nothing about.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:38 AM
TECH Apprentice

Well, spec_j if the cars are "nothing special" why do list one in you signature as 2002 B4C, and not just 2002 Camaro?
Old 10-02-2008, 10:41 AM
9-Second Club

I wasnt trying to mess up your stupid little thread tool, i was saying that they state that yet its as stock as they come. It has the bilistene shocks and thats it. I drove one and even own one. They are nothing "special" sorry. The state advertises them as special vehicles to make the car look all big and bad and unfortunitly they arent anymore more then a Z28 with a hardtop, and new shocks. So the "heavy Duty" parts they claim are on there arent anything, they are on there to make it look better and thats it.

and MADSCI your giving all Canadians a bad name so do yourself a favor and them and keep your mouth shut about things you know nothing about.

Listen Dick head, I never made any comment about a B4C being anything special...so maybe you should read what I posted and what others posted..get your facts right before you bash me, obviously it`s you that should keep your mouth shut about things you know nothing about!

Last edited by MADSCI; 10-02-2008 at 07:28 PM.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:15 PM
Teching In

Spec j.. chill out and have some OJ

Old 10-02-2008, 09:46 PM
11 Second Club

yeah atleast 20 throughout the state, and sure you get bad weather, but you seem to know everything about florida, so i will let you have your moment of glory

My municipality must have at least 20, and thats in a town of 12000 people lol. And you have 20 in the state? Leave the 'for sale' thread alone if you're not interested.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rev'N High
Spec j.. chill out and have some OJ
sorry OJ kills, lok at what happned to Ron and Nichole after alittle OJ......

Quick Reply: 02 Camaro