Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

Canadian Performance Engines Open House Saturday, August 23

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 09:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by eb02z06
Hi Jeffrey, xLBx, LB or whatever your going by today? How come you and Dallas never pick up the phone when I try to call you?
That is not me Arun. You can check my IP if you like. I have never been one to hide behind a troll name and you know that. If I have somthing to say, I will say it with pride. Out of respect to the shops, at request of both Wade and Fern, I have not been bashing.

PS: If you would like to drop me a call, I have no problem talking to you in person ....
Old 08-13-2008, 09:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nitrouspaul
c5 vette

I dont know who you are but you should not be speaking for me, arun got a base tune for me thats all i wanted i data log and tune myself as real car guys should and if you cant or dont want to learn then go back to carberators and points distributors.

As for bashing the lady diluca thats is low and cheap she is a women in mourning over her great loss and should not be dragged into the mud show some class and respect for her difficult situation

as for paying for my tune i was given a credit by suzie cause I asked arun if he was the psyco paki from the ol' dandy donut days who had a trunk mustang from jp's shop that went 9's on the street and he said no somehow that got translated into oh you called me a paki and now i dont want to tune your car so i am gonna pick up my bat and ball and go home now besides i had objections over the tune being locked since i paid for it i should be able to see it, thats like me putting a new roof on someones house and saying you cant inspect my work now pay me

as for me peronally It doesnt bother me in the least if someone were to call me block head square head son of jew killer whatever i am a grown man and can take it

ps the rumurs about my association with the arian brotherhood are false
and no one has gone missing for crossing me in the past so please keep me out of it

also i like t say i like it here and jersey jay is a ****** down with corvette forum
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Old 08-13-2008, 10:49 AM
Staging Lane

To the mods/Admin. Can we please lock this thread now?

It has gone WAY of course from the original post. This has turned into a juvenile pissing contest.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:17 PM
Staging Lane

In before the
Old 08-18-2008, 10:06 AM
8 Second Club

Platinum1, 427F1R, Goldmember or whatever name he hides behind is making news again!

http://newsdurhamregion.com/news/cla...article/105739
Old 08-18-2008, 04:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Man filed false car theft report: police

Fri Aug 15, 2008

Font

CLARINGTON -- More than a year after telling police his luxury vehicle was stolen, a Clarington man has been arrested on allegations he filed a false report.
An insurance company paid off the man's $50,000 car loan after he reported his 2005 Cadillac stolen from the vicinity of the Five Points Mall in Oshawa in July 2007.

Cops acting on information received this summer conducted a further investigation and found the vehicle in storage in Courtice.

Dallas Richard Duguay, 31, of Cousins Street in Clarington, is charged with fraud over $5,000, public mischief and perjury.

I guess Dallas will miss the BBQ.

Quick Reply: Canadian Performance Engines Open House Saturday, August 23