Carbureted LSX Forum Carburetors | Carbed Intakes | Carb Tuning Tips for LSX Enthusiasts

Im the stig

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2014, 09:00 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CarbedZ-28
Well thats awesome! I got to meet Eric and family and talk to him in the pits for a few minutes this weekend at LS Fest, super nice guy and the pictures dont do the car justice. That car is just awesome in person and leaves straight as an arrow and it was turning some pretty good numbers too even took some video of it.
Your check is in the mail fine sir, lol.

It was awesome to meet you and your family Carbed. It was pretty cool to see some of the people and cars that ive seen online for years. I got to talk to LSJUAN with the corvette for a little bit, he seemed like a nice guy also. All and all it was a pretty good event except for the scorching heat. Eric L
Old 09-10-2014, 09:06 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by The stunningman
Congratulations. Different can be a good thing.

I never had a problem with the Mopar guys. I like the swap theme as it allows two big events per year I run both Super chevy show and the Fun Ford weekend with Freddie. I did the Super Chevy and the Mopar weekend with the Dakota a couple years back but there really weren't a lot of participants or spectators. Nowadays they run the Mopar weekend with a track points race to get more of a crowd.
I used to get a lot of flack when I had the Big Block Chevy in the car. We would cruise into a gas station and some dude wearing an "im with stupid" shirt, a mullet, and driving a rusty intrepid would chastise me about my engine, and I would tell him..........dude..........your driving a rusty intrepid, lol

I look at it like this. I don't care what engine you put in your car......its your car. I look at the hard work and fabrication that went into building the car. Every time I look at somebodys car im looking for new ideas to implement on my own projects. And more often than not, getting mad at myself cause my fabrication skills are not as good as theirs, lol. Eric L
Old 09-10-2014, 02:59 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by speedtigger
HA! That is awesome. If I did that at the Buick Nationals, they would have an aneurysm if that figured it out. LOL

I never opened the hood once. They didn't tech cars at all there. I had to open the trunk to throw weight in it to help it hook. It as a slick track not prepped well. That couple was sure it was a ford motor in the car and made a few offers. Most the ford guys were bragging on Freddie by the time we left. Chevy guys were more or less scratching their heads.

Quick Reply: Im the stig