Notices
Carbureted LSX Forum Carburetors | Carbed Intakes | Carb Tuning Tips for LSX Enthusiasts

Will this work or has it been done

Old 01-08-2019, 04:12 AM
Teching In

Default Will this work or has it been done

ive bought one of Holleys ls1 dual quad manifolds, now, to get my Advanced Product Design carbs to work I need a 2” carb spacer and one of those sideways carb adapting plates. I don’t like the idea to be honest, the design of the manifold and a carb spacer just doesn’t seem right!

So, I want to know if this will work...

can an I run the dual quad, with a hi ram plenum adapter and a dual carb hi ram top? I know they’ll fit together but will it work ok atomising the air and fuel and deliver it properly, my engine has around 11.0:1 comp, standard stroke ls1, pump fuel with ported 243 heads. Any help would be great.

Hi ram top

The plenum base adapter for hi ram

My manifold
Old 01-08-2019, 08:21 AM
Restricted User

That seems like a really really bad way of doing things.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JoeNova View Post
That seems like a really really bad way of doing things.
thats what I’m thinking but just wasn’t sure. I might start again and get rid of the dual quad. Get a Holley sniper instead

Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: