Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

Stumbled on a few original 68 Camaro parts -need help!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 09:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stumbled on a few original 68 Camaro parts -need help!

I was helping my buddy clean out his garage a few days ago, he's making room to modernize everything -and I found a few camaro pieces, since his wife took his 68 in the divorce, he didn't have any need for these and suggested that I sell them - he mentioned they're original and probably really hard to find - so I didn't know where else to start besides ls1tech - maybe you guys could help me out.

He said these are all from his 68 as far as he remembers, and since he's got an Impala nowadays gave them to me to sell.

Here's what I got;

2 tail lights (a set/pair) - they are in pretty good condition, this one is the worse of the two, the other one is much nicer - but I only got a pic of this one at the moment:

Also have 2 metal seatbacks from a 68 - minor surface damage, but with some love I'm pretty sure they'd be restored nicely:

The last thing is this 4 speed shift console trim;

These are 40 years old but not too bad, just wondering where I would start as far as prices, because all I can find online is just replicas, and those aren't cheap at all - any help would be appreciated, thanks guys
Old 10-06-2009, 03:31 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

go to teamcamaro.net and they should be able to help you out.
Old 10-08-2009, 02:09 PM
BA.
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

aka www.camaros.net/forums

those pieces are not worth a bunch as they are all readily available in the aftermarket. (decent pieces too)

I'd say you're looking at 25-50 for each set /treasure there.

Quick Reply: Stumbled on a few original 68 Camaro parts -need help!