Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

bought CJDZ24_Z28's "beloved camaro"

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2014, 08:35 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bought CJDZ24_Z28's "beloved camaro"

well about a month ago I bought CJDZ24_Z28's 1998 z28 camaro. I paid 6k cash for the so called "very clean and only a couple flaws car". wrong. his ad stated all the car needed was an a/c compressor and head light lamps cause they weren't bright. I quickly found out that this was only the beginning. The car spun a bearing in 6 hours when driving home from the flagship carwash and when telling CJ about this i was essentially told i'm screwed and spent my money already. Aside from the motor. I am just very upset at the totally misleading ad and the lies such as calling the car his baby. The car was absolutely filthy and had moss growing in the door cracks and under the spoiler. extremely dirty under the hood, a bad coolant sensor, a bad positive battery cable, a shot transmission mount, a turn signal thats out, a head light bulb that is out, taped up slp airbox, i could go on for days. for 6k firm cash i think thats absolutely insane! I'm stupid for buying the car. a million signs told me not to and i did anyways. I mean i drove two hours for a so called "babied car". Not trying to be anyones sob story but its tough when your 20 years old and spending every single dime you make to get your hobby/dd back on the road. My point is, CJ totally misleaded and lied to me on this car. He could have avoided lying and told me about all the other problems. He could have actually washed the car too. Oh well I shouldn't have bought it and got screwed. Got an lq4 and a boatload of parts to make this car what I was told it was. Already got 9k in it. Thanks a lot CJDZ24_Z28!!!!!
Old 04-28-2014, 12:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sry bro, but you should havnt bought it. Your fault. Even if you drove 6 hours, it seems like there were obvious signs to turn away even a oblivious person. Not the sellers fault. He may have misrepresented the car in the ad, but when looking over the car, you should have ran.
Old 04-28-2014, 12:30 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so you saw all that was wrong with the car, and still thought it was a good idea to buy it?
Old 04-28-2014, 01:58 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,492 Likes on 1,074 Posts

Buyer/seller feedback doesn't belong in this section. If the deal was through our classifieds section, then feel free to leave feedback via the iTrader system.

Quick Reply: bought CJDZ24_Z28's "beloved camaro"