Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

Camaro 1999 Hugger Orange production numbers

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2018, 07:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by John23Henry23
15 hours from me. I'm in Iowa. I'm in the middle of getting a ttop six speed white leather hugger z28 right now. Close to home. Guy can't find the title so it's a waiting game for duplicate. Would much rather have an ss. Not a fan of a flat hood and classic car industry only make hoods that are way to light and flimsy, been there with my silver 98z. We should stay in touch.
I have my title in my safe. I have shipped cars in and out from all over the country. I brought in my 2013 ZL1 Convertible from Utah, and another 2013 ZL1 before that from South Carolina. I have also sold cars to guys in FL, CA, North Dakota, and even a 1994 Z28 I had a couple years ago to a buyer in Australia. So, with that said, if you are interested, I have connections with shippers to get it to you.

Or, if you know someone with a trailer, come and get it!! I drove 13 hours to Detroit to pick up a COPO Camaro back in 2013. One day out and one day back.
Old 10-22-2018, 08:00 PM
Staging Lane

15 hours from me. I'm in Iowa. I'm in the middle of getting a ttop six speed white leather hugger z28 right now. Close to home. Guy can't find the title so it's a waiting game for duplicate. Would much rather have an ss. Not a fan of a flat hood and classic car industry only make hoods that are way to light and flimsy, been there with my silver 98z. We should stay in touch.
If you want more pics, give me your email address or cell number and I will send them over.
Old 10-22-2018, 08:25 PM
Teching In

5six3 3eight0 5sevenseven3. I remember this car from a Facebook for sale site from A while back. The outside pic with the mailbox in the back. I remember going to your Facebook wall and seeing the zL1 and a ton of other fun toys. I definitely want a hugger orange car with white leather ttop and manual transmission. Gotta be a low mile car. I like that yours is unmolested. Even though I'd definitely add some bolt on's and z06 wheels to make it pretty and add a little more snort. I'd obviously save all original everything. Feel free to send me any pics. I am gonna wait on this z28 for a few weeks and see what happens there.
Old 10-22-2018, 08:37 PM
Staging Lane

5six3 3eight0 5sevenseven3. I remember this car from a Facebook for sale site from A while back. The outside pic with the mailbox in the back. I remember going to your Facebook wall and seeing the zL1 and a ton of other fun toys. I definitely want a hugger orange car with white leather ttop and manual transmission. Gotta be a low mile car. I like that yours is unmolested. Even though I'd definitely add some bolt on's and z06 wheels to make it pretty and add a little more snort. I'd obviously save all original everything. Feel free to send me any pics. I am gonna wait on this z28 for a few weeks and see what happens there.
I just sent you some pics. Let me know of you want more. If you are serious, you might not want to wait too long. I was just getting ready to list this one on a couple websites I use, It will probably not last long once I list it.
Old 05-09-2023, 07:47 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DANOZ28
i think i've seen maybe 2 Z28 hugger coupes and both had black mirrors. my vert has orange mirrors with gray leather interior. i've only seen one other HO vert that was in wisconsin at the power tour. the guy had a white roof & added white stripes.
I know 6 years later but just happened to run across this post and was reading. the HOSS vert in wisconsin was me. still have it....and still have the power tour registration sticker on the windshield from the 3 I did. 180k miles

Quick Reply: Camaro 1999 Hugger Orange production numbers