Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans
View Poll Results: Interior Drone Level from 1000-2500 rpm of 10 Series Single Chamber Flowmaster
Miinimal Drone at Cruising speeds, barely there
0%
Moderate Drone at Cruising speeds, too loud
0%
Lots of Drone at Cruising speeds, get a different muffler
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Attention Single Chamber Flowmaster Owners... Please come in : ((((poll inside))))

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2017, 12:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attention Single Chamber Flowmaster Owners... Please come in : ((((poll inside))))

Hey Guys- I have a 99 z28 / m6. All stock.
I am ready to replace the stock muffler / catback.
I LOVE the sound of the 10 series Delta Force single chamber Flowmaster on stock manifolds, stock cats at y pipe ls1, with tailpipes ran out the back . Listen here-

The ONLY thing keeping me from pulling the trigger on this muffler is I cannot find any answers on the interior drone level on the Flowmaster 10 series single chamber muffler with the tailpipe ran out the back, and with stock manifolds, cats and y pipe.

I don't mind subtly hearing the exhaust INSIDE at cruising speeds, but I don't want constant drone..

PLEASE if you have ran this muffler, especially with stock manifolds, cats and y pipe, or CLOSE to stock... vote in the poll! I would really appreciate it.

Thank you! -Justin
Old 03-31-2017, 07:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump!

Quick Reply: Attention Single Chamber Flowmaster Owners... Please come in : ((((poll inside))))