1998 z28 Street Beast Build - "VENOM" - Page 3 - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Notices
Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

1998 z28 Street Beast Build - "VENOM"

Old 08-10-2018, 07:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by KyleLanter View Post
Do yourself a favor and get one plan and stick with it. Switching to every block that comes your way isnt helping much. With that said if you are still planning the boost route a wild cam is not what you want. Call up BTR or comp and talk with someone who has the experience towards specing a cam for your application.
Got a good plan set on motion, but come now. Who in their right mind would pass up a complete ls3 for 1300 bucks . That's the only thing that changed. Since I've gotten that like I stated before I'm just gonna do a NA build. The boost will be in my g body and yeah I'm probably just gonna do what you said and get a cam spec'd and call it a day on that end . Everything else is pretty much mapped out, if life doesn't get in the way all parts should be in soon .

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1998 z28 Street Beast Build - "VENOM"

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: