Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

Big News!!!! (at least to me) Repo 69 Camaro bodys now avalible.

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2004, 04:24 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Big News!!!! (at least to me) Repo 69 Camaro bodys now avalible.

some of you already know about it, but the 69 camaro body is being avalible though this company called "CARS" and will be sold though Classic Industries and others. this is a complete bare shell that you can assemble your self and yes it is all steel. it also looks like it is going to get a GM approval and be considered as a GM reproduction part!! this is big news for 69 camaro owners like my self. consideirng that i have 2, one that is very low on rust and fixable, and one that is way too far gone to fix, now i can just buy a new body to replace the old rusted one and i can have two driveable 69s . also by any chance, i might total my good one, i will be able to fix it instead of just lose it all together. the artical is in the latest Hot Rod magazine. buy one and read up on it.
Old 09-19-2004, 07:05 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you have any pics?
Old 09-20-2004, 10:25 AM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

yea its $12,000 for the convertable and little more for the coupe i'm still buying one though. have you ever seen how much it cost to restore one in perfect shape. about the same if you do it right and you will still need bondo somewhere. this is a completely rust free, bondoless body. just like from the factory. i bet you that prices will go down in several years though. or at least they better.

Quick Reply: Big News!!!! (at least to me) Repo 69 Camaro bodys now avalible.