Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

camaro tattoos?

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 03:35 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love Camaros, but I don't think I would get a Camaro tattoo. But to each their own.
Old 05-05-2008, 03:19 PM
TECH Resident

"Look Ma I got me a Chebby Tatoo"
Old 05-05-2008, 05:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by EnfuegoZ28
I love Camaros, but I don't think I would get a Camaro tattoo. But to each their own.
Plus 1
Old 05-05-2008, 05:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I've got the bird centered on my back, but it has a little more meaning that just the car lol...

It's only redneck if your redneck I say, some people must be feeling a little insecure about themselves and there decisions
Old 05-05-2008, 06:48 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by $750 L98
I've got the bird centered on my back, but it has a little more meaning that just the car lol...

It's only redneck if your redneck I say, some people must be feeling a little insecure about themselves and there decisions
The bird on your back may mean something more to you than just a car, but I don't think that it's necessary to have something more behind it to rationalize getting that tattoo or something similar. When I got my first fbody, I felt invincible. Many years later, I still feel like I get a shot of adrenaline every time I get behind the wheel. If I saw a Camaro or Firebird tattoo, I would think that the person had similar experiences and was not simply a corporate billboard. I only have one friend that has a tattoo that means something to him and he's a marine with a USMC tattoo. One of my friends has a mean looking dragon and he's a sissy. Another has a Chinese symbol that means courage and he's Irish (also a sissy). Tattoos are an easy way for people to become somebody they're not. If I see a guy with a Camaro tattoo, I know that he didn't just get it for looks.

Quick Reply: camaro tattoos?