Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 11:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

An Astro van with Mexican plates full of Mexicans, it was funny at the time
Old 09-30-2008, 01:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had a GMC denali XL pull on me like nobody's business from about a 45 mph roll. I found out it has an STS turbo.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:45 PM
Teching In

Back when I had my GMC Syclone there were several people that I'm sure just though it was a lowered "pimped out" S10 lol! That was one true sleeper.

Did have a couple guys in a U-Haul try to race me once
Old 10-01-2008, 01:26 PM
Banned

Default Boxster tried to humilate my Zo6 in front of his girl.

I was in my Zo6 when a Porsche Boxster thought he was gonna show his girl how much better his car was compared to a "Corvette."

He pulls up to me on the interstate (very little traffic late morning Sunday) and looks away from his girlfriend/wife and then looks over at me with a "better than you smirk" and punches it.

I see what is happening and instantly downshift and floor it just as his car's rear bumper was passing my front bumper....

I flew past him like he was driving a Corolla and stayed in it through third and into 4th for a little bit....

His Boxster got raped!!!!!

I slowed/coasted down to wait up for him... and he would never get close to my car again! he would stay at least two full cars behind me no matter how slow I went.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:31 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think the funniest ones are the times you aren't pushing it and someone "thinks" you are racing them.

Once on the interstate I was just cruising along in 6th on my way back from the track, came up on some slow traffic and as I usually do just add a bit more throttle to pass them. As I decide to move back in the right lane I see this VW come off the on ramp and tries to accelerate to highway speeds. Since he was in a hurry and I was spent from the track I figure I'd just make sure to get out of his way, I mean come on he's coming off an on ramp so he can't get up to speed that fast. As I prepare to swing back into the right lane, I looked over and realized the guy had "tried" to keep up and had crept into my blind spot. He was making the most ridiculous motions to his car to try to keep up, my cousin was in the passenger seat and he was just laughing his *** off at the sight.

I gave the throttle a bit more and proceeded to out accelerate him. About 20 mins later he pulls up beside me and thinks yeah, maybe he can take me and keeps motioning to go when we hit a straight open stretch. I'm like this is a joke right? We slowed to 60 and I wanted to play so I went to 3rd gear for fun. I don't think he caught up to me quite after that.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:40 AM
12 Second Club

I had a kid with "NOS" stickers all over his sunfire try to race me and I just luaghed....then i heard him purge....

He still lost pretty bad LOL
Old 10-07-2008, 11:25 AM
On The Tree

A van taxi lol...other than that the rarest car I have ever seen wanting to run with me was a 04 porsche 911 GT2...I know this cause the liscence plate was "04 GT2" hahah.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:55 PM
Launching!

i had some kid in some tiny hatch car, dont have a clue what it was but it was the ugliest thing ive ever seen and the yellow spray paint job with over spay on the windows and huge fart can didnt help a thing
Old 10-08-2008, 12:15 AM
12 Second Club

About a week ago I had a little light to light action with a fellow in a Ford Aerostar. He was revvin' me up and all that jive. Needless to say, I couldn't hang ;-)
Old 10-08-2008, 03:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

umm...wierdest vehicle ive raced...probably a mustang, it seems like everything that ever tries racing me is some odd ball pos. its the cars that i wanna race that seem to never show up...
Old 10-12-2008, 05:05 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by chaman
A Prius...yes folks....real story. Aparently he did not liked it when I passed him over at around 70 in the freeway. Then I reduced speed to around 55 to 60, chilling with t-tops down when he catch up to me....He was babbling some BS, when i read his lips..."come on!" as he was waving his hands in "fight with me" fashion.

I laughrd my *** off and stepped on it....Im still waiting for him to catch me...LOL!!!!

Oh man that is great! Maybe he wanted to compare MPG ratings? You could of walked him in 6th. They have 10 sec 0-60 time.
Old 10-18-2008, 03:13 PM
On The Tree

i had a white pontiac g6 try me on the interstate, he kept riding my *** so i puched it. it's actually suprising how quick those cars are. i didnt start putting any major distance between him and me till we hit about 135-140

Quick Reply: Strangest or weirdest Car to race ya?