Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

lq4 6.0 240sx swap

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2009 | 11:54 AM

Default lq4 6.0 240sx swap

my names sean. I have a RHD 1991 240sx hatch, i recently decided that i would sell my 350hp sr20 because i wanted more reliable horsepower. I was looking at the ls1 but got a really good deal on an lq4 and am going that route. i have many questions and need alot of help on this setup tho.

First off i am going to be using a t56 tranny and need to find one and clutch and all that good stuff, right hand drive you have to have an in car master cylander? so ill have to figure that stuff out

second is the intake, the truck intake is too tall and i want to run throttle cable and the lq4 i got is drive by wire. I need to know what i have to do to convert to throttle cable, can i still use my harness and pcm?

also with the harness, mine was butchered in a couple of spots and i dont know if theyre always like this but many of the wires on the harness in a spot are pink? if anybody has dealt with the lq4 harness and knows the plugs and could help me wire it would be very appreciated because right now im having nightmares just looking at it.

heres how the car sits now with the sr in it.

Quick Reply: lq4 6.0 240sx swap