Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GM Artwork - "LS6" & "Heartbeat of America"?

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 06:55 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default GM Artwork - "LS6" & "Heartbeat of America"?

A friend is about to have a custom hood pad made for his Mercedes and has given me the opportunity to piggyback his order. He's putting some Mercedes stuff on it, no surprise there, but I would like to add some GM stuff to mine. My LS6/4L60E are bolted into my Benz but I have a bit to go before I can start it. One of the cool things about the Mercedes hood is that when it it's open the normal 45 degrees, there are releases on the hinges and it will stand up at 90 degrees and latch there. I've had my plastic LSx engine with an empty 700R4 shell bolted to it in and out dozens of time and put the real LS6/4L60E in, without every taking off the hood. With it up at 90 degrees, a custom hood pad would be like a large billboard.

Anyway, what should an "LS6" logo or emblem look like? Is there a specific font??
Also, I'd like to add some sort of "Heartbeat of America" there too. Any suggestions where I can find something??

Thanks,
Mike
Attached Thumbnails GM Artwork - "LS6" & "Heartbeat of America"?-ls6-bolted-in4.jpg  
Old 07-04-2009, 10:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here is what the LS6 Emblem looks like

Quick Reply: GM Artwork - "LS6" & "Heartbeat of America"?