Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS1 tuning in california?????

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2003, 12:12 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1 tuning in california?????

Hey guys, Me and my buddies have been working on our LS1 swaps and have most of the mechanical and electrical done. I guess the final step to completing the projects is custom tuning. We have been dealing with local companies trough out the long journey of hunting and ordering replacement and custom parts, We feel that dealing with local parts houses and custom shops makes a better connection on costumer service and is a quiker way of replacing parts and getting the righ one when you order one. We found the adapters and motor mounts, radiators, axles, driveshafts, wiring locally. It was a good way to find out who is doing this in the area too. BTW the guy at the shop that modified my wiring harness even came to my place when I called him and told him the LS1 was not starting, he found out I had my fuel lines reversed and never got any fuel pressure. This is why I like dealing wit the locals. This time we are looking to get some custom tuning done and want to get some real time results and numbers as well as get the shifting and speedo adjuted, not to mention some HP and readjust the rev limiter. We are in Los Angeles county (20 Miles East of Down town LA). Does any body Know any shops that can tune our LS1 JEEP'S in the area?

Quick Reply: LS1 tuning in california?????