Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got Banned at the Corral....

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 10:18 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NemeSS
the good thing about it is that the hardcore ford guys will never accept it and they always have an answer for whatever you got, and if not they always got a "buddy" that will outrun whatever you got and then some.
they pump themselves up and set themselves up. excuses get old.
To be fair, that kind of individual pops up in ever group of car nut. It's just worse because those are the ones that stand out, talk loud and boast about their superiority. Where as a lot of the guys that just have fun and go fast don't go out picking fights/races with everyone they meet. They just haul ***.
Old 10-02-2009, 11:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by iansane
To be fair, that kind of individual pops up in ever group of car nut. It's just worse because those are the ones that stand out, talk loud and boast about their superiority. Where as a lot of the guys that just have fun and go fast don't go out picking fights/races with everyone they meet. They just haul ***.
Thats true, i agree with that. in my own exp. ive come across more asshat ford guys than any else. theres something about ford guys and 3rd gen camaros. the phrase "turd gen" is popular with these folks.
Old 10-02-2009, 11:51 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL, "turd gen". Say what you like, we all wanted a car just like "Kit" from knight rider when we were kids!!
Old 10-02-2009, 12:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by darren s
LOL, "turd gen". Say what you like, we all wanted a car just like "Kit" from knight rider when we were kids!!
o dont get me wrong, those are fave years. i have owned a few and still one. and it runs pretty strong. its shut up more than a few. it attracts alot of stangs on the street and track
Old 10-02-2009, 04:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by darren s
I'm on my 3rd "turd" gen, and its finally a firebird. I love these cars and blame it on a combination of Knight Rider and the 80's cartoon MASK.

but I can also appreciate a good Fox body
Old 10-02-2009, 04:52 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Mavmavv
Corral is actually one of the better sources for Fox info ive found, but man do they get butthurt fast if you talk about shoving a real engine in there.

Thats why LS1tech rocks, friendlier people with open minds.

I disagree...now to the OP..get the **** out of here with that bullshit!

Of course, Im kidding...

Quick Reply: Got Banned at the Corral....