Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

magnacharged third gen

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2009 | 07:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by squee
I think its ugly personally...Doesn't flow well at all. The ONLY car I've seen that stlye hood look good on is the one it was intended for. lol I've seen em on 88-98 trucks, 4th gen Camaros, yada yada, and they all look like garbage IMO.
Agreed. I do, however, think that the Ram Air 1 hood (LT1 style) looks outstanding on thirdgen firebirds.
Old 11-10-2009 | 07:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

I think the general stance/attitude of the car dictates whether or not that hood looks good. Im not usually a fan of 4th gen spoilers on a 3rd gen...but the spoiler, plus the RAII hood looks pretty good I think. There are a couple guys running around with that combo. One guy has sunburst orange as his color and it looks fantastic.

Hope he doesnt mind...

Very tolerable....

J.
Old 11-10-2009 | 10:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jim85IROC
Agreed. I do, however, think that the Ram Air 1 hood (LT1 style) looks outstanding on thirdgen firebirds.
I just sold one, I think they look good on base model firebirds and formulas, but not trans ams.

Originally Posted by ghettocruiser
I think the general stance/attitude of the car dictates whether or not that hood looks good. Im not usually a fan of 4th gen spoilers on a 3rd gen...but the spoiler, plus the RAII hood looks pretty good I think. There are a couple guys running around with that combo. One guy has sunburst orange as his color and it looks fantastic.

Hope he doesnt mind...

Very tolerable....

J.
I have a 4th gen spoiler on my car, I think the hood looks good on that car!
Old 11-10-2009 | 03:45 PM
On The Tree

Even that hood might not clear the truck Maggie. The throttle body is way over to the right and up. The Speartech car has the throttle body adapter cut and welded to be lower and aim down.

Quick Reply: magnacharged third gen