Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone running a carbed L92 setup yet?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 11:20 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by team39763
LSNotch, 87olds442...you guys got any updates? Xpndbl3 how far along are you with this setup? And what size carb are you using?
nah no updates as of yet will have them in another month from now. just got my new set of mufflers . ive been doing alot of research and found that people running my mufflers that i have now(flowmaster delta force) have seen big gains when switching to a straight through design so with that and being bored with my current sound i ordered up some borla xr1's so ill have those, im gonna drop the weight down to 3200 with me in it and i have a 850 carb going on as well. plus try tuning the suspension to keep the front down hopefully get down to the low 1.4s. this is all before i spray the car with a 100 shot so ill have a bunch of updates and video of the car to share.

then after that im gonna take some gear out cuz i could actually use 373's on motor and run the same time. so when i spray the 150 shot ill be at the same rpm im at now. and im gonna send the convertor back to ptc and have them tighten it up a lil bit. i would make my own thread with everything but it seems alot of people dont believe how well my car runs as it is with what i have so why bother lol

Quick Reply: anyone running a carbed L92 setup yet?