Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

92 Toyota Supra 6.0lq4/4l80e

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 07:40 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow. It looks fast as hell when its not moving.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:05 AM
Teching In

see #1

Last edited by ma70tt; 01-20-2011 at 12:22 PM. Reason: see #1
Old 05-29-2010, 12:30 AM
Teching In

in response to post #4 blk96406:you were never allowed to touch vehicles of this level when you worked here, you represented yourself as someone with skills & talent which proved to be false quickly. you were barely able to handle clutch jobs on c/k pickups, let alone exhaust work which fell off within a few weeks and we had to do properly on this same vehicle. please dont slanderize this thread like your friends have done to all the local forums in WI. if you have a problem you know exactly where the shop is/where i am from 7a-9p m-sat, you were the one that called the cops on me for asking to return stolen property...

in reference to post#19 that rx7 job is in fact an ls1. fortunately i have the wherewithall to take care of the customers you drunkenly/hung over neglected. after you blew the motor up in that customers car because you were too hung over to put oil in it, the shop paid for a 5.3 temporary motor, i paid you to change it, i found all your shady mechanics skills later, paid the machine shop to rebuild it and now it has many happy/grin inducing miles on it.

if you post anything in this thread i will promply ask the mods to close this thread immediately, you need to man up, pay the shop back the money you stole, and pay the snap on guy/matco guy your bill, the shop is not going to do that just because we didnt check your resume thoroughly enough. this is not the place to try to be a man, standing in front of me is.
Old 10-12-2010, 11:02 PM
Launching!

So what's up- you lyin scum bag mother ******????? Its been awhile since you've been on here......... Got evicted outta your **** hole shop/living quarters on Robertson, spent some time in the clink, DNR on your ***... How is that ebay back halfed suptard from Alabama treatin ya these days??????? Sure does look good in pics on here........... hahahahhahahahaha WHAT A **** ****** BOX PIECE OF ROTTED OUT JUNK ****!!!!!!!!! Your a ****** joke!!!!!! That car will NEVER run, and if it does it will NEVER make it off of PAULS dyno........... Have you EVER made a pass down a track, other than on daddies lap????? How can you say you own a "speed shop" when you have NEVER made a pass???????

And by the way, still waitin for you to show me the reciept for the 5.3 that you put in Jeff's car (kinda hard when I PAID FOR IT) and still tried "selling" that it was still an LS1........... and for the "former employee" ****, show me a check stub, to this day you dont have a shop.......NEVER will-
Anyone lookin for an LS1............. shoot me a PM, Ill give ya the guy that does the machine work- He has LOTS of stories on bounced checks from this fucktard-

Your trader rating is AWESOME too, shitbag!!!!!!!

Last edited by blk96406; 10-12-2010 at 11:15 PM.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:52 PM
Teching In

wow! it was literally days after my last post that i bought my new shop & so much has happened.

i will respond to this piece of **** only because i cant get a single response from a moderater so here goes.

definitely wasnt "kicked" out of that rented for 8+ years shop buddy. turns out i bought a place, bigger and im actually saving money.

definitely havent been in any jail or "clink" as you call it. as i recall you were goin' to court for your 4th dui last i talked to ya, how'd that turn out?

dnr was definitely not on my ***, but Kathay Gargano (old rented buildings owner) thanks you for calling the dnr annonomously and telling them that you put drain oil in her sewer drain. once i get your lacrosse address i will be sure to forward it to her.

as you can see i have posted some progress on my car here, and the body came from new orleans which is in loisianna genius, it looks great in person too. at least its not a v6 camaro hack job. why would you say its "rotted" its never spent a day outside in wisconsin? the body is as clean as the day it was put on the boat. this car has run with three different motors now, why wouldnt a stock lq4 long block run?

idk why you would say the dyno thats been in my shop for almost 5 years belongs to a guy that pays me to tune on it but fyi, my last payment is in april '11, then its definitely mine/for now the bank of deerfield has a $3300 interest in it. for those doing their math that means i have paid $660/month for 55 months now/definitely mine. what do you own anyway? a v6 camaro and an old chevy truck, thats it.

i have made plenty of passes in many of my cars for years starting back when i was 16 in my first camaro up to a few weeks ago at gld, thats 20 years of goin to the track smart guy.

i have told you many times to be a big boy & come see me but all you do is talk **** till i find you and then you run & hide or call somebody to save you. if you want that 5.3 come see me at my shop where my dyno is & all my equipment, 3 lifts, $25k snap on box, all of it paid for. my shop definitely paid for that motor, if you wanna play games thats fine. go hang out with timmy hayes the blowhard & jeremy johnson the weak little bitch that owes me $5,000.00.

im not sure what you mean by "former employee" but since you had your name on the yellow sheet of paper that went to dor to start a side business that means you owe me some pay for the time i tried to help you get started big guy, idk why i would pay you, that doesnt make any sense. to this day i have had a shop for over 11 years, yes i tried to help you start something but you turned out to be a theif and a liar that couldnt handle a clutch job on a '96 chevy truck let alone the exhaust which fell off, yes i fixed everything. you have only conned your way through life. fyi the ls1 you blew up in jeffs fd3 rx7 was saved from bills machine shop long ago since it sat the whole time and is being fixed out of the shops pocket at a machine shop that says they will have it back asap. only this time there will be oil in it.

not sure what the trader rating is about since i havent been "trading" but if you conned somebody into doing that oh well, im not to worried. the purchase i made last summer was square as **** and the guy i bought my rails off will back that up.

not sure whats up with slick here but thought id post whats been happenin with the car lately. since i bought a new shop early june of this year i didnt do much with it. movin a shop will do that, anyway...

Last edited by ma70tt; 01-20-2011 at 12:24 PM. Reason: see #1
Old 11-18-2010, 10:58 PM
Teching In

jealousy is a bitch for people like you jeremy hoffman, since you have no talent of any kind all you can do is hide behind a keyboard and talk **** about those that are actually doing somethhing. go ahead and tell me what i didnt do on this car and ill be happy to point everyone to the correct post on the correct forum that documents this car from day one.

Last edited by ma70tt; 01-20-2011 at 12:24 PM. Reason: see #1
Old 11-24-2010, 06:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Mk4

awesome build. are you using the stock toyota K-member?is it a 2 piece deal like the MK4?

? do you think this engine swap just engine and 4L80 would work on a 97MK4 without butching the body?

I've read that the MK4 has a 2 piece k=member and a LS oil pan won't fit?

and continue to use the supras IRS ?

I'm assumming the MK3 and MK4 would use simiarl mounts.

PM me a price quote on these headers and engine mounts.

Thanks

Last edited by badmfkr; 11-24-2010 at 06:53 AM.
Old 12-02-2010, 11:52 PM
Teching In

see #1

Last edited by ma70tt; 01-20-2011 at 12:25 PM. Reason: see #1
Old 12-04-2010, 11:55 AM
Teching In

see #1

Last edited by ma70tt; 01-20-2011 at 12:25 PM. Reason: see #1
Old 12-04-2010, 02:19 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am running single flare SAE45 fittings with 45* single flares on steel hard line with no problem... and it's running close to 60 psi. The only downside is that I had to use brass fittings, which isn't really ideal for a fuel system. (SAE45 does not use tube sleeves, only tube nuts.) If I had to do it again, I would have bought a 37* AN flaring tool, and made everything using 37* flares. That way, you can run aluminum AN fittings or cheaper steel JIC fittings.

My suggestion: Buy yourself a 5/8" tubing or conduit bender and some 5/8" (10AN) steel tubing from a local hydraulic shop and make the hard line yourself. (I highly recommend Parker stores. They're all over the US, and from my experience, consistently better than their competitors.) If you don't want to buy a 37* flaring tool, the Parker store will put flares on the tubing for you for practically nothing.

I would stay away from aluminum tubing here. Go with something stronger, like steel, that won't need as much support.

Those huge tires make everything else on the car look so small!
Old 12-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Teching In

see #1

Last edited by ma70tt; 01-20-2011 at 12:26 PM. Reason: see #1

Quick Reply: 92 Toyota Supra 6.0lq4/4l80e