Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"Bad" ebay deal...

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 07:35 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Was Paypal not in existence at the time? After ten days of any sell, he couldve filed an item not received complaint just based off the fact that it still hadnt been shipped and listed in the complaint that parts were already missing at the time of inspection by the shipping carrier. I'm not trying to take up for Ebay, but a lot of times they get a bad rap when the consumer doesnt take it upon themselves to follow proper procedure as well as common sense. First off I'm not going to purchase anything from anyone via the internet if they dont have a confirmed Paypal account, that way if anything shady happens, at least Paypal will give you a full refund and then they will go after the fraudulent seller, hence the 3% fees charged to every PP transaction, which I dont mind paying at all. Just my $0.02!
Old 06-02-2010, 08:12 PM
11 Second Club

Received 75 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by deuce4935
Was Paypal not in existence at the time? After ten days of any sell, he couldve filed an item not received complaint just based off the fact that it still hadnt been shipped and listed in the complaint that parts were already missing at the time of inspection by the shipping carrier. I'm not trying to take up for Ebay, but a lot of times they get a bad rap when the consumer doesnt take it upon themselves to follow proper procedure as well as common sense. First off I'm not going to purchase anything from anyone via the internet if they dont have a confirmed Paypal account, that way if anything shady happens, at least Paypal will give you a full refund and then they will go after the fraudulent seller, hence the 3% fees charged to every PP transaction, which I dont mind paying at all. Just my $0.02!
Idk maybe you can go see if 7 years later he still cares
Old 06-03-2010, 12:26 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah I know its an old thread but I was directing that more so toward future potential swap enthusiast and ebay customers. Now, SMD!!! LMFAO!

Quick Reply: "Bad" ebay deal...