Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best standalone harness..

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 11:18 AM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cvman
Wow, I had never heard of such a thing about this guy. He was really nice to me on the phone and sent me my harness back in the time he said he would. All new connectors and wiring and it looks fantastic
You're right. He is a nice guy to talk to on the phone. That's how he gets to people. Otherwise, you wouldn't have anything to do with him. I have a claim against him in Arizona bankruptcy court now. It's a chapter 13 with payment schedules to a bunch of people and so far he hasn't paid a dime in over a year, and the silly court has let him change the whole thing to supposedly start all over again. I don't figure I will ever get a dime of the money he owes me. Save yourself the trouble. DON"T DEAL WITH STEVE HILTNER. Ron
Old 01-23-2010, 12:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Payback can be a beeatch!

So, he got me too.

Did you all know that he has a restaurant in what I presume is the same building? The business name is CHUCKWAGON STEAKHOUSE, LLC. I think it's under his wife's parents name??? I gleened this info through emails and phone contact with Steve. I also searched him and his wife throughout the internet.

Has anyone attempted to file criminal fraud charges against him? If we can't get money out of him maybe we could ALL file fraud charges against him at one time. How many Attorney General complaints does this guy have? They are really easy to file online. I would suggest we all band together and get this taken care of legally once and for all.

At worst we could all plan a road trip down to Mayer, AZ and pay him a visit. I'm NOT talking bodily injury. I was thinking more like twenty or thirty unpaid dinners and then invite him outside for a heart to heart conversation. We may not get our money back but payback sure can be a beeeatch!

Quick Reply: Best standalone harness..