Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ls1/T56, Ford 9inch, swap into a 90 Firebird formula (PICS!!) and questions of course

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 12:27 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ls1/T56, Ford 9inch, swap into a 90 Firebird formula (PICS!!) and questions of course

I am a member on thirdgen.org but thought i would put this here as well. I got a 90 formula that is just a shell and doing like a cheap resto and ls1/t56 swap. I just got a rearend from a frnd the other day for FREE ford 9inch, replacing everything though. I got parts lists and all for you guys to tell me what to correct but um yea, The car has been torn down for bout a month, the ls1 i got was for sale and i got it for 350$ so,.... all i got outta it was a the lsx block and a bad crank and pistons, the rods are in good shape but DO NOT wanna risk this build. Tranny as of right now dont got one. The rear and i would post pics but it has been kinda crappy these last couplde days. So here are some starters ill post the parts list in a few, but here we go.

Tryin to get the engine bay clean and primered and painted,.... wouldve gotten it done but the god place i work for didnt pay and isnt going to for another two weeks, so ill get some pics of the ford 9inch and ask some ?'s bout that but yea ill keep ya guys posted.