Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

5.3 into a 2002 camaro 3800.

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 11:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 5.3 into a 2002 camaro 3800.

Ive got the engine in, mounts connected and everything done but the wiring. Ive tried to connect the 5.3 harness to the 3.8 harness that runs the lights and radio and such. Ive also tried to hook up the 5.3 harness to the v6 fuse box for the ignition. So far all that im able to get is the normal beeping sound when I put the key into the engage position. Any Ideas or better yet has anyone done this swap. Im not electrically inclined so any help would be very welcomed/
Old 05-28-2010, 11:49 PM
On The Tree

http://www.lt1swap.com/wiringharness.htm

this site will have all the info you will need.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:20 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by dangerjakeray
Ive got the engine in, mounts connected and everything done but the wiring. Ive tried to connect the 5.3 harness to the 3.8 harness that runs the lights and radio and such. Ive also tried to hook up the 5.3 harness to the v6 fuse box for the ignition. So far all that im able to get is the normal beeping sound when I put the key into the engage position. Any Ideas or better yet has anyone done this swap. Im not electrically inclined so any help would be very welcomed/

you will need to purchase the relay harness from a 2002 ls1 i know that will work