Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cant get engine running DTC1336

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2010 | 08:27 AM
SSZ
TECH Fanatic

Default Cant get engine running DTC1336

OK so i just dropped in a 5.3 into my 80 Z28. I was told that the computer has been programmed to run without the emissions. Attempted to start the engine and just cranks. IT has spark. No injector pulse. Checked for codes with my shitty code reader and it has a code 1336. Will this shut down injector pulse? According to what i have read you have to have the engine running in order to do the crank relearn procedure. Any other ideas as to why i dont have an injector pulse? Also i dont have any O2s on yet but again i dont think this would stop the injectors from operating.

I checked for voltage to the CKP and CMP and both have 12v going to them. Going to check my grounds and voltages at the pcm after i type this. Thought i would throw this out there if anybody has and ideas.
Old 09-06-2010 | 04:07 PM
Staging Lane

Default .....

try doing crankshaft relearn....should solve your problem....but u need a scanner..not a shitty code reader....
Old 09-06-2010 | 05:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Lightbulb U also

Originally Posted by Rafko
try doing crankshaft relearn....should solve your problem....but u need a scanner..not a shitty code reader....
need to have an engine that will run....
https://ls1tech.com/forums/pcm-diagn...36-how-do.html