Sponsored by:

2005 ls1 wiring

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 04:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 ls1 wiring

Hi there,

after visiting this site for many months I have found so much info required for doing my conversion. I'm putting a ls1/t56 complete into the front of a tvr cerbera, fibreglass body over a tubular spaceframe, all up weight about 1100 kgs. After about 9 months of searching I found a complete ls1 with t56 transmission with all the ancills from a 2005 monaro. Trying to find 2nd hand lsx engines over here is like finding chickens teeth, no problem with new engines.

After finding all the pin outs for the pcm I've been through the loom, I've got loads of questions but I'll start off slowly.

I've found a few extra wires in both the the blue and green connectors, can anyone shed any light on what they are?

Blue C1

pin 13 Orange/white goes to connector C206
pin 42 Orange/black goes to connector C101
pin 62 Grey goes to connector C101
pin 71 Blue goes to connector C206

Green C2

pin 5 Black/white goes to connector C206
pin 65 Brown goes to connector C101

I'll post some pictures when I work out how to do it.

Cheers Simon
Old 09-06-2010, 07:56 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Do you have a schematic/wiring diagram? If you don't, PM me and I will probably be able to send you one... as long as there is a USA-sold version on the Monaro... is that the same as a Holden GTO?

Super cool build btw - post up some pics! Finding used TVRs in the US is probably about as tough as finding used LS1s in the UK!

Quick Reply: 2005 ls1 wiring