Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking to sell my complete LS1/4l60E or part it out

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 09:36 AM
Launching!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Looking to sell my complete LS1/4l60E or part it out

I have a 2002 LS1 motor and trans from a T/A I have changed to a LQ4 and supercharging it, I also have the wiring harness redone for the swap and thereflashed computer. I drove the car the motor and trans was in ran mint and shifted mint I did not get it running in my car, its in but I have been on the fence about the LQ4. I have all the inspection receipts for the car showing the 34xxx miles it has on it. I would like $2500/bo for the long block and tranny no intake, and I will put a truck oil pan on it, and thats no accessories or water pump, the rest of the stuff I can use on the LQ4 for I will sell it if some one really needs it I can send pics if you would like. Thanx
Old 11-30-2010, 03:37 PM
Launching!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was told the best way to sell it is complete, so I will sell it complete it has the LS6 intake and wiring harness conversion for the swap with all the fuses, and relays for injectors, 2 electric fans, andfuel pump, also the computer was reflashed to take out everything you dont need for the swap. $3500 for everything and you can have the truck exhaust minifolds if that helps, all the accessories are included. The harness was done by Todd on Ebay computer also
Old 11-30-2010, 05:12 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

where are you located? Would you ship also?
Old 11-30-2010, 05:35 PM
Launching!

I think that would be expensive, I live in between rochester and Buffalo how far are you from there
Old 11-30-2010, 09:36 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Probably 1300 miles or so. You didn't have anything in your signature, so thought I would ask, hoping you might be in Minneapolis area or so.Shipping would put me out on the deal....bump for you though. Try listing this in the for sale section.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bobby G
I have a 2002 LS1 motor and trans from a T/A I have changed to a LQ4 and supercharging it, I also have the wiring harness redone for the swap and thereflashed computer. I drove the car the motor and trans was in ran mint and shifted mint I did not get it running in my car, its in but I have been on the fence about the LQ4. I have all the inspection receipts for the car showing the 34xxx miles it has on it. I would like $2500/bo for the long block and tranny no intake, and I will put a truck oil pan on it, and thats no accessories or water pump, the rest of the stuff I can use on the LQ4 for I will sell it if some one really needs it I can send pics if you would like. Thanx
PM sent about the Wiring Harness and PCM if you would like to sale.
Old 12-02-2010, 11:17 AM
Launching!

I will go $1800/ BO for only the longblock with coils and the truck oil pan