Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

camaro cluster into sn95 mustang?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 11:30 AM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default camaro cluster into sn95 mustang?

I'm starting to gather parts for my swap (LS1 into 95 mustang) & have been searching & reading up on others builds. Starting to wonder if it would be easier to use a camaro cluster than the mustangs gauges. The clusters are all over ebay & they're cheap. So, for those of you who have gone this route was it a pain in the *** or ??? What is involved in making one fit and look presentable? I think now is the time for me to decide since I haven't bought my harness yet. I'm assuming the aftermarket harnesses or a speartech reworked harness will be cluster specific????
Old 01-02-2011, 01:27 PM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

c'mon, this has been done a number of times. just looking for a little advise to get started with.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Why do this? I think it would be easier / cheaper / more stealth to make factory gauges work than swap the instrument cluster in an attempt to make it fit. All my Thunderbird gauges work and I had little problem getting them going after buying a factory service manual simply for the wiring diagrams.

If stealth isn't what you are looking for go with aftermarket gauges, gain precision and save yourself a lot of headaches.

Quick Reply: camaro cluster into sn95 mustang?