My Lexus - Built 6.0

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 12:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

badass build man, Cant wait till the car is finished, its going to look great,
Old 04-13-2012, 06:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Build is looking good, did it end up getting finished?

I'm starting an LS3/T56 swap into my Toyota Soarer (JDM SC300) next week, this build thread has been a great help!
Old 04-13-2012, 08:51 PM
Staging Lane

Still in the works! Glad I could help in some way! Mainly waiting on paint and a few parts and I'm back out of town for work now. Got a little demotivated on it and did some traveling in my off season but tx2k got me interested again. Keep thinking of things I want to make too so seams like a never ending process but should go to paint soon at least lol then assembly
Old 04-15-2012, 06:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Did you get the accessory kit from KRC installed on the engine? I'm swapping a 5.3L into an 01' GS430 and need more clearance for the turbo piping on the drivers side. My only concern is it looks like it sticks out even further from the engine, and I'm already going to be tight to the radiator and fans.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:58 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DriftWestColin
Build is looking good, did it end up getting finished?

I'm starting an LS3/T56 swap into my Toyota Soarer (JDM SC300) next week, this build thread has been a great help!
Haha as soon as I saw this thread I posted it on your Facebook! Guess you already saw it!

Loving the build, have you had to modify your transmission tunnel? I had to a lot on my JZX90 Chaser to fit the T56
Old 04-17-2012, 06:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by strokergsr
Was able to get the racepak mounted with an OEM look without cutting any of the stock stuff

There won't be many stickers on the car at all but love this one from the guys at Fuel Injector Clinic who have always helped me out

Looking forward to new pics and a bit of background on Racepak.
Old 04-18-2012, 02:43 PM
Staging Lane

Hey FAST LS1, I didn't end up getting the KRC kit after talking with them and determining I would only realistically use the power steering pump but they had to increase the price quite a bit due to using new cores. Don't quote me but I want to say the corvette accessories mount closer to the engine. The KRC guys were still very hopefully overall so you might just call and chat with them.

As far as clearance the trans tunnel didn't take too much work and I trimmed some tabs off the trans itself. The firewall towards the passenger side did require some good massaging due to the larger valve covers and the engine sitting so far back.

I'm basically just working on my Opel GT now until everyone's schedule lines up for some of the more in depth fabrication that I want to do before actually sending the car to paint
Old 08-06-2012, 06:27 PM
On The Tree

Updates....

Quick Reply: My Lexus - Built 6.0