Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can someone please suggest some fuel fittings to me

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 09:37 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Check out this post to see a link to the new design quick disconnect fittings. Just received my first ones today, and they are great!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversio...sconnects.html

Swageloc fittings are good, but when you use them on items like the filter/regulator, you will have to buy new ferrules and nuts every time you replace a filter. This was one of the reasons that I moved away from them several years ago and moved to a quick disconnect fitting. With this new design, all of the shortcomings of the old design are a thing of the past.

Regards, John McGraw
Old 06-08-2011, 04:07 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have gone with the following push on fittings:

I will be using -6 hose for all the lines except for the return line from the regulator which is -4. I am just going to use hose clamps onto the barbs on fuel tank.

The place that sold me the fittings and hose said I don't need to use hose clamps with this, does anyone disagree?

Is it possible to re-use the factory Chev 90 degree quick connect onto the fuel rail???
Old 06-08-2011, 08:46 AM
On The Tree

I am using fittings from Pure Choice Motorsports. All my fittings connect to the stock GM connections and have AN on the other.

Also you might consider taking your fuel rail off and turning it 180 degrees so the fuel inlet is on the pass side. Just something to think about.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:38 AM
Teching In

I was thinking about rotating the fuel rail but I want to use the C5 Corvette engine covers which already have a section cut for the fuel rail. On the topic of engine covers, do they actually serve a purpose apart from asthetics?
Old 06-09-2011, 03:51 AM
Teching In

Has anyone used the Chev factory fuel rail fitting with push on hose and a clamp???

Quick Reply: Can someone please suggest some fuel fittings to me